Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic Ask the mods anything

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"[@Background Pony #87CD":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018421#post_5018421
)  
That's why I suggest Comic Con as a start. It's got everything. Comics, super heros, indis, gaming, anime, cosplay, talent, ponies, Adventure Time, even Doctor freaking Who and if you're lucky a couple of Dead Pools. They're a great place to start. While your friends are checking out the bondage gear over in the west wing, you can grab some pony time in the east wing. Or vice-versa.

"

[
@Gameplay The Pony":](/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018427#post_5018427
)  
I'm sorry, I don't really feel like having that kind of discussion here. Too much like work.

Speaking of work, I'm supposed to be getting ready for a meeting, so ... later, all.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran
Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
"@Background Pony #87CD":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018421#post_5018421
That's why I suggest Comic Con as a start. It's got everything. Comics, super heros, indis, gaming, anime, cosplay, talent, ponies, Adventure Time, even Doctor freaking Who and if you're lucky a couple of Dead Pools. They're a great place to start. While your friends are checking out the bondage gear over in the west wing, you can grab some pony time in the east wing. Or vice-versa.

"@Gameplay The Pony":/forums/dis/topics/ask-the-mods-anything?post_id=5018427#post_5018427
I'm sorry, I don't really feel like having that kind of discussion here. Too much like work.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran