Automotive enthusiasts?

RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@kleptomage
$55,000 starting price is depressing but the SUV is supposed to be a flagship model and 4x4 is standard, usually 4x4 is a pretty hefty upcharge from normal RWD only SUVs. They’re going all-in on hybrids it seems.
I think I found the new car I will be upgrading to… I want to get a Volvo V60 Recharge but still iffy on buying a wagon. Though they seem ideal for my style
but the Mercedes GLE450e plug-in hybrid seems to be a better choice for daily driving. 40 miles of electric range and then a 2.0 turbo. I like the way it looks too. Can get AMG wheels and everything!
@RD4590
nice design, I wonder if it’s meant to be more of a crossover or hatchback type thing.
@Shavkat Rakhmonov
Carwow is very nice! TG isn’t as good or quirky as it used to be, but Carwow is causal while still informative
@SalvadorDavis
Ford is good, my 2016 Ford Fusion is working pretty nice and I am enjoying it. My favorite car would probably be the Mercedes E63 wagon. Or Jeep Grand Cherokee Trackhawk. Such an amazing car
kleptomage
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RainbowDash69
The Landcruiser isn’t the flagship SUV for Toyota. You have to step up to the big Lexus for that - I forget if it’s the GX or LX. The Landcruiser looks much better than the Lexus SUVs.
The Volvo V60 isn’t a bad choice. It’s stylish and comfortable. Just be aware it’s not the most reliable vehicle.
I want more utility and interior space in my next vehicle so I’ll be looking at an SUV or truck. Problem is, any SUV that’s fun to drive is a pricy exotic.
kleptomage
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@RD4590
That’s not a bad idea, but it would be better if there were a common agreement that speed limits are suggestions that vary by road conditions.
If it’s raining hard, snowy, or otherwise unsafe? Slow down.
If the weather is fine and it’s an empty country road? Use your own discretion.
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Toola Roola - For helping others attend the 2019 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@kleptomage
That’s where smart motorway comes in. But in the UK they only lowers it 1. to ease congestion and 2. at night “to improve air quality” (load of bs tbh).
Last month I drove to London in the biggest shower I’ve ever seen in the West Country. Water was piling up on the road. I had my fog lights on. Everyone was doing 50mph in a section. But the speed limit is still 70.
England’s highway agency is committed to make the road as dangerous as possible.
kleptomage

@RD4590
That’s true. I mean no offense, it’s just that whenever I read about meddlesome bureaucracy and stupid laws, it’s usually England.
Where are you from, then?
RD4590
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Vortex Clipper
@kleptomage
China, currently living in the UK. And I have license in both countries.
In China our roads are the best in quality but absolutely terrible in planning, and people drive it like in third world, no discipline and everybody to themselves.
In the UK it’s the exact opposite, except in terms of road plannning, which is literally the meddlesome and stupid English bureaucracy projected to real life: claiming to improve, but overcomplicating the matters and thence achieving the exact opposite effects, making everyone miserable except the contractors. Then billions of tax money got wasted. And the country goes to shit. UK is an absolute disgrace to the global superpowers (by which I mean the 5 permanent members of the UN Security Council).
RD4590
Artist -

Vortex Clipper

Check out this fiberglass shooting brake.
Reliant Scimitar, built by the same company that built the notorious Robin tripod
RainbowDash69
Eden Shallowleaf - For supporting the site
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Emerald - For users who have donated to the site
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event

Visit Friendship Daily!
@RD4590
What a cute car. That body style is rare but could become more popular maybe in the EV world
Talking about roads, it’s all a game of money and funding. Which is why we’re going to all rely on toll roads soon enough. My sis ended up going to Chicago and went through 3 toll highways was $10 with so many fees
kleptomage

I built a new F-150 on Ford’s website with a few modest options: Supercrew cab, 4x4, basic paint color, Lariat (mid level trim), hybrid engine, tow package, and a spray in bedliner.
It came out to about $68,000. Christ, that’s ridiculous.
kleptomage

@RD4590
If you want a new truck or full size SUV in the US, you’re basically screwed. I hope the UAW brings pain to the Big Three with their strikes, because I’m tired of regular vehicles being unaffordable.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide