Ctrl + V

Zyr87
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Patron
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

Fleur's biggest fan
First, I must confess that over the past few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in his stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate, who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says: “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I cannot agree with your methods of direct action”; who paternalistically believes he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by a mythical concept of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait for a “more convenient season.” Shallow understanding from people of good will is more frustrating than absolute misunderstanding from people of ill will. Lukewarm acceptance is much more bewildering than outright rejection.

(For the record: MLK in his Letter from Birmingham Jail, not my words)
Silent_Witness
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Chippin’ In
Rune- Rune is somewhat unique amongst the cast. She was one of the characters who was retained when the story was revised, but she was also one of the first characters to be made in the story’s original concept. She was directly inspired by Seres of Tales of Berseria in both appearance and personality, and would even bear variants of that name for quite some time, though it wouldn’t be until the revision that I would start seriously considering a new name for her. Of all the characters from the original concept, she was the most fleshed out, with her backstory being almost entirely established and retained in the current story. Ideally, she would be voiced by Monica Rial.  
Prim- Although Prim and Zara were much less fleshed out than Rune, they made the transition from the concept to the story’s current incarnation all the same. Initially, Prim was completely infatuated with Evangelyne, but over time, this infatuation would change to apathy, for both Evangelyne and the world as a whole, initially present in Rune, and spread to the other retainers. She was also initially envisioned as a mage, but after the revision, she would become a Dancer. Despite the name, Prim has no connection whatsoever to Primrose from Octopath Traveler- the similarities in their names was purely coincidental. That said, Prim would take some inspiration from that game, in the form of her outfit- however, her outfit was inspired by H’aanit’s dancer attire, rather than Primrose’s. Her ideal voice actor would be Brianna Knickerbocker.  
Zara- The last of Evangelyne’s retainers was the least well-defined before the revision. After the rework, she became a Dark Mage, and by extension, a Tharja copy. Over time, though, the stalking tendencies were transplanted to another character, and for a little while, Zara had no personality to speak of. But after a bit of consideration, I decided to make Zara a sort of anti-Tharja, inverting all of Tharja’s character traits, and becoming a warm, friendly, maternal character. Appearance-wise, she takes most of her cues from the Yorha Operators from Nier Automata, primarily 6O. If she were to have a voice actor, it would be Stephanie Sheh.  
Merdraut- It was somewhat inevitable that in the course of the story, the characters would face wielders of Rings of Power who opposed them. Although the first chronologically encountered, Merdraut was actually added fairly late to the story, after the main cast and a good portion of the supporting cast and antagonists (being added after his own younger brother). Although from a France analogue, Merdraut’s name is actually derived from the Welsh variant of Mordred. In terms of archetypes, Merdraut is a straight Camus, fighting to protect his nation. Like other characters who have a somewhat important role in the story, he was named, but I didn’t have a clear image of what he looked like, but in the end, took some cues from Flynn Schifo from Tales of Vesperia. If he had a voice actor, it would probably be Cam Clarke.  
Merdraut’s Ring, Fimbulvinter, derives its name from Fimbulvetr (or Fimbulwinter), the three-year long winter in Norse mythology that precedes Ragnarok. Its ice-generating abilities are too broad to be narrowed down to a single inspiration.
Quintus Hazard
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Whitesnake Liker
This is it folks! In an AU where the Hiveswap trolls were revived on Earth C, what would Boldir and Chixie do? Would they settle down? Would they learn about human culture?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide