My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"[@Ranch":](/forums/dis/topics/dragon-ball-thread?post_id=5118401#post_5118401
[bq="Ranch"]
)  

>
I wanted to give the name of Peril to her daughter. Now I have other characters to think about too. [/bq]

Ah, well you see, asking _*me_* for help was your first mistake :P

Peril's a cool name, you _*could_* still go with the full "Perilla" if you wanted, not terribly different from Bibidi and Babidi, or Garlic and Garlic Jr.

Thing is, when working with half saiyans, it's the human/non-saiyan side that takes precedent over the saiyan side when it comes to names, so you don't have to adhere to plant/Vegetable names if you have other ideas, like Smoke which you already suggested I suppose.

Of course as obviously noted even with the humans, the names tend to follow conventions, with the brief family all having underwear as names, along with Trunks and Bra, so you should try to come up with a name in the same vein as "perilla" for the mother as well.

Of course they
're _*your_* characters, so these are merely suggestions from me.
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"@Ranch":/forums/dis/topics/dragon-ball-thread?post_id=5118401#post_5118401
[bq="Ranch"]I wanted to give the name of Peril to her daughter. Now I have other characters to think about too. [/bq]

Ah, well you see, asking _me_ for help was your first mistake :P

Peril's a cool name, you _could_ still go with the full "Perilla" if you wanted, not terribly different from Bibidi and Babidi, or Garlic and Garlic Jr.

Thing is, when working with half saiyans, it's the human/non-saiyan side that takes precedent over the saiyan side when it comes to names, so you don't have to adhere to plant/Vegetable names if you have other ideas, like Smoke which you already suggested I suppose.

Of course they're _your_ characters, so these are merely suggestions from me.
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit
Rabidcabbit
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
"@Ranch":/forums/dis/topics/dragon-ball-thread?post_id=5118401#post_5118401
[bq="Ranch"]I wanted to give the name of Peril to her daughter. Now I have other characters to think about too. [/bq]

Ah, well you see, asking _me_ for help was your first mistake :P

Peril's a cool name, you _could_ still go with the full "Perilla" if you wanted, not terribly different from Bibidi and Babidi, or Garlic and Garlic Jr.

Thing is, when working with half saiyans, it's the human/non-saiyan side that takes precedent ofver the saiyan side when it comes to names, so you don't have to adhere to plant/Vegetable names if you have other ideas.

Of course they're _your_ characters, so these are merely suggestions from me.
No reason given
Edited by Rabidcabbit