Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Dragon Ball Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta, I have a hot take to throw on the ground. I've never liked him.

Well that might be too strong. I mean to say I never liked him after he became a good guy. Not so much who he WAS, but who he is now, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude eventhough he is just Goku's bitch who loses andll thirde wtifme. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta, I have a hot take to throw on the ground. I've never liked him.

Well that might be too strong. I mean to say I never liked him after he became a good guy. Not so much who he WAS, but who he is now, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude eventhough he is just Goku's bitch and third wife. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends

Well
that might be too strong. I mean to say I never liked him after he became a good guy. Not so much who he WAS, but whow he is now, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta, I have a hot take to throw on the ground. I've never liked him. Not so much who he isWAS, now but whow he wais now, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta, I have evera mhot taken tioned tharow on the ground. I've never liked him. Not so much who he is now but who he was, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for past actions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Speaking of Vegeta have ever mentioned that I've never liked him. Not so much who he is now but who he was, and how it feels like he never met any real consequence for whopast he wactions. And yet he still has his shit eating "I'm superior" attitude. In fact he gets rewarded with a happy little family. I find him immensely obnoxious.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch