Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ranch in topic Dragon Ball Thread

Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Diverting away from what looks like another Vegeta L. I'm curious about what folks here think about the whole "saiyan god" idea. The legend is a super saiyan god tried to stop the evil saiyans but couldn't due to a time limit. How very ungod like. (Granted I think it is established at this point that mortals can kill gods but whatever) So I guess this legendary saiyan wasn't really a "god" god but a mortal with god like power. But even in that case most of the rank and file saiyans, if just Bardock's strength or slightly higher , should have been easy for this god to deal with. Goku fought Beerus in this form for fucks sake.

It has me thinking or wanting to headcanon a God of Saiyans. Maybe a god of war type being who created the saiyans then....flew away to do whatever else it wanted to do.

Or perhaps the saiyan god would be a God of Justice type. A "Good Aligned" God that lost their creation to some kind of corruption, or their people turned away and were therefore exploited and torn apart for their evil actions. So in that case the universe 6 saiyans are the version that did not turn away from their God.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Diverting away from what looks like another Vegeta L. I'm curious about what folks here think about the whole "saiyan god" idea. At first I tThought it silly considering the legend is a super saiyan god tried to stop the evil saiyans but couldn't due to a time limit. How very ungod like. (Granted I think it is established at this point that mortals can kill gods but whatever) So I guess this legendary saiyan wasn't really a "god" god but a mortal with god like power. But even in that case most of the rank and file saiyans, if just Bardock's strength or slightly higher , should have been easy for this god to deal with. Goku fought Beerus in this form for fucks sake.

It has me thinking or wanting to headcanon a God of Saiyans. Maybe a god of war type being who created the saiyans then....flew away to do whatever else it wanted to do.
Or perhaps the saiyan god would be a God of Justice type. A "Good" God that lost their creation to some kind of corruption, or their people turned away and were therefore torn apart for their evil actions. So in that case the universe 6 saiyans are the version that did not turn away from their God.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
Diverting away from what looks like another Vegeta L. I'm curious about what folks here think about the whole "saiyan god" idea. At first I thought it silly considering the legend is a super saiyan god tried to stop the evil saiyans but couldn't due to a time limit. How very ungod like. (Granted I think it is established at this point that mortals can kill gods in this universe but whatever) So I guess this legendary saiyan wasn't really a "god" god but a mortal with god like power. But even in that case most of the rank and file saiyans, if just Bardock's strength or slightly higher , should have been easy for this god to deal with. Goku fought Beerus in this form for fucks sake.

Or perhaps the saiyan god would be a God of Justice type. A "Good" God that lost their creation to some kind of corruption, or their people turned away and were therefore torn apart for their evil actions. So in that case the universe 6 saiyans are the version that did not turn away from their God.
No reason given
Edited by Ranch