Dragon Ball Thread

Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!

They just announced a new Dragon Ball game, based on the trailer it looks like that Friday the 13th game but with Cell which is perfect considering he’s already like a horror movie monster.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

So DBS 78 manga leak
It’s suggested that Gas was already super strong 40 years ago. According to Monaito anyway, but what does he know. But we all know he defo wasnt even 1st form Frieza level, because otherwise the Heaters’ woulda made their move against him.
So how strong was Bardock if he gave Gas an L so hard, Gas held that grudge for 40 years?
Or is it just a case of unreliable narrator, considering a power level of over 9000 would have been incomprehensible for Monaito.
But if Bardock had a power level equivalent to let’s say, Nappa or even Goku during Saiyan Saga, why would he still be a low caste Saiyan warrior?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Nappa had a power level of about 4k. Bardock at the point of his death hovered around 10k. Vegeta sat at a comfortable 18k.
However it should be notes that Bardock is by far an outlier by the time of his death. Nappa was considered not only an elite saiyan, bit good enough to be the prince’s handler.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Dustcan
That was it, tho. DBZ movie Bardock rose to 10k according to wiki, but only right about the finale, in his last attempt to rage at Frieza. He even mustered a ki blast at 22k. Before that he had a respectable 1k+ PL
Let’s assume DBZ Bardock and DBS Bardock have identical PL (pre-Zenkai boost). Let’s assume 1k+. 2k max if we’re generous.
DBS 78 manga spoiler
Monaito made it seem like Gas was proper strong. But he got beat by Bardock. Even VEGETA was like “Gas is kind of a punk if he got bodied by Bardock who isn’t even elite.“
So either Gas was a legit contender 40 years ago and somehow Bardock with his 1k power level gave him an L he never forgot, or Bardock’s PL jumped during the fight that put him squarely in the top five strongest Saiyans at the time.
Rabidcabbit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
I think having him wear Piccolo’s Cloak is a bit too much fan service, but hopefully they don’t screw Gohan over again, now that they’re giving him actual focus
Rabidcabbit
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Since the Beginning  -

Touch Fluffy Tail
Maybe, but last time they treated it as an actual form, not unlike Ultra Instinct, Gohan would like Goku, probably work up to his “Mystic form”, because that’s how Super likes to do things.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
That’s the problem though. He already re-achieved it.
Like, we had this problem back with Battle of Gods. Trailers showed Gohan using SS, fans pointed out he shouldn’t because Mystic overrides SS, so the full release had him recolored to Mystic. But then ROF made it a plot point that yeah, he lost Mystic and will be lucky if he can even manage SS.
Then the TOP rolled around and in both the manga and anime we got this whole deal of him relearning Mystic. But here we are right after the TOP and he’s apparently lost Mystic again.
Gohan is being done dirty.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Dustcan
Nah. He go Mystic again when he wanna go full power.
The DBZ writers prolly FORGOT that Mystic replaces SSJ and will prolly treat Mystic like SSJ3 or UI or something.
Then again he prolly did forget. Pan is how old–four, five? So Gohan in that time prolly forgot again.
Imo I’m okay with him forgetting Mystic if he relearns it again by the movie’s finale.
Still. I can’t complain with the glasses look. Nerdy Gohan is still my favorite Gohan after all.
Background Pony #8B5E
Who from the Dragon Ball series do you all fantasize about? I have been thinking about Jiren recently.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Background Pony #8B5E
Apparently, looking at the fan works and click baits, a lot of ppl do be thinking about Caulifla, whose first name I am 100% sure is Mia.
As for me? Jiren.
And Dbs Bardock, and also Gine at home.
I feel like DBS Bardock these days is being portrayed as not having the typical playground bully / post-apocalypse adrenaline junkies / Jackass attitude many Saiyans seem to have.
Marriage changed the man I suppose.
Dustcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Dogs
Got a new image for the upcoming DBS movie.
Well humdilly would you look at that. Goten and Trunks were allowed to grow up finally.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Gas, to Goku: “You don’t have the same fire in your eyes like your father did”
Me: M8, you just caught him at the wrong time. Go back to when Frieza killed Krillin then you’ll see. Also Bardock was fighting like a madman because your brother cockblocked him permanently. Ofc he livid.
Ranch
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Dragonball Girlfriends
I’m a basic bitch so I’m gonna say Raditz. Granted…Raditz, Yamcha, and Tien. Basically all the guys who just don’t do anything anymore lol
Also that poster makes me sad. Bulma and 18 are on it. Where is Videl? Her child is a focus in this movie.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide