Happy venting thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Got a promising job lead.
General labor, but actual application, nothing shady like the labor work I often get where they try to pay you 20 and some beer for a full days work.
After I make some phone calls I’m going to take a nap and get some art work done.
I been getting a lot of art done too. Finally getting back into it here. Ma never bothers me when drawing, because I keep the place clean like a museum, and looking for steady work like she wants me to.
Lol me mom is like mentally dependant on me, she absolutely cannot make her own coffee or clean anything herself. Working outside of the house will make her realize this.
Being clean is more than just putting stuff where you like it when you move in, cleanliness has to be a part of every motion in your life, and you can lose the instinct if you always have some lackey to boss around.
Posted Report
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Hellva Boss, the spinoff come mainstream series by Hazbin Hotel creator Vizpop released a new episode the other day. One I was very, very pleased to see tackle a particularly vexing topic.
The bisexual erasure. The tendency to view bisexuality as not real, and that “You’re just gay” and the effect it has on people.
The ep had a lot of other heavy moments, but I was very happy to see that addressed. More shows outside of webtoons need to address this.
Posted Report
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Ayriana
@Zincy
I have never encountered it myself, but yeah it’s really dumb how bisexual erasure is a thing, and I feel like the LGBT community itself even doesn’t acknowledge bisexual people sometimes.
Posted Report
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
There is so many terms for various sexuality, genders, and identities now. Some people could think they’re bi or be bi, then another label suits their purpose better.
There is so many different labels because LGBT people spend a lot of time trying to figure out what exactly they are, and how to fit in, and it’s not easy for them like it is cis people.
LGBT people can’t always just go somewhere in public or work and hit on someone of the opposite gender. So they got a bunch of flags and codes, and sometimes make it a part of their personality.

I’m demisexual. No desire for sex with anyone I haven’t known for a long, long time. also pansexual, blind to gender and sexuality, if i’ve known someone for a long time, they’re above like 25 and they have sexual interest in me, that’s all i need to know.
transgender. behavior and feelings , and how i interact with others doesn’t match my sexual characteristics.
Makes it a lot easier to just say I’m into my GF. She is my special one.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
Oh but bi being erased is totally possible. Even among LGBT people they force roles on eachother, and direspect eachother on purpose. Like calling a trans person a drag queen, or even calling a drag queen a trans person.
Saying someone isn’t bi because they haven’t had enough experience with one gender is also a form of bullying where someone tries to force someone into different catagory for selfish reasons
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Mr.Myoozik
Yeah it’s no big deal, I always act too severe, it’s too easy to troll me.
Edit: I was given a fake number for the job thing. I can tell because I tried to verify the initial text twice, and the number I got isn’t even in Florida.
This happens when someone says they can get you a job but actually can’t.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide