Happy venting thread

DerpyFast
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

I delivered to a customer who was moving. He asked me what I was into, so I said “horseback riding”. It turns out he’s getting back into blacksmithing, and he used to do full-contact jousting. He gave me an $80 riding helmet for free.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Today is the inaugural opening day of a major mall near my house today which is only a 10 minute walk.

Sorry for the lots of page-crashing images because I had to snap literally every nook and corner of this facility.
We’ll no longer had to go shopping on this similar mall from distant places anymore now we just got this near home, Alhamdulillah!
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

SM is basically like our Walmart here, but bigger and neater.
“86th” on that sign means this is their 86th mall built in this country and they are still adding several more nationwide.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Haha I still can’t help laughing at how much of a superstar Jollibee was in that pic. Literally everyone of all ages wants a meet, or a hug or take selfie with the mascot.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

(Looks closer)
Wait, whaaaaaaaat????!!! They were giving away free umbrellas and peach pies?! I saw that sign there no wonder there was too many people crammed in that place. Dammit I should get back in there tomorrow if they still does it!
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

I got a better and higher paying position at work. It’ll be more technical and I’ll have to deal with other people, but it’s nothing I can’t handle.
@𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Looks all right, albeit crowded. I wouldn’t mind having a nice mall near me.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

There is also a Suzuki there. Aunty would love to drive a Jimny but told her it’s almost double the price of an AUV like Toyota Avanza.
I personally saw the newest model of Mitsubishi Triton for the first time.
The mall is still overcrowded in it’s third day so this’ll be my last visit for now. I’ll come back here when it’s just as normal day on other branches.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide