Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]

Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
I want this to be fake news, but it seems like we won’t be seeing Season 2 until 2025…
Seriously, the more I see this type of fanart, the more I want it to happen.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
I did not know that there was a controversy surrounding Mimzy, there were those accusing her of being a Jewish stereotype. Bitch where?
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
This shot was legit. Trying to convince your charge you are the good guy while the literal fires of your bad deeds reflect in your eyes, and yet not have it come off as heavy handed?
Metaphorical perfection. No notes.
Tiger beetle
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Artist -

Send massage.
@Angrybrony
I think he cares somewhat. He’s definitely gotten attached to the Hotel residents, he says as much to Niffty and he has no reason to not be honest with her. However, the thought of his eulogy being ‘an altruist’ that ‘died for his friends’ disgusts and infuriates him. It’s clear almost being killed by Adam lead to a legitimate breakdown.
As for Charlie, she’s definitely an important element in whatever plans he’s cooking up, so when Lucifer, who is not just her father but dwarfs Alastor in sheer power, arrives, Al plays up the father figure angle, how Lucifer sucks as a dad. Also, deer boy kept stressing how important he is to the Hotel. Like, he literally goes ‘it’s time to remind everywhere why I’m here’ and then calls himself The Radio Demon, which he’s never done before. It feels like he does it to further emphasize his reputation in the Pride Ring’s hierarchy and the benefits his presence brings to the Hotel. Despite his badass boasts, I think ep. 5 shows Alastor at his most insecure.
As much as Al likes to portray himself as above it all, it’s clear people not giving him the respect he feels he deserves, gets to him. Zestial wondered where Alastor was, and so he expected other Ovelords to be the same way, but Carmilla gave not shits, and you can see how that bothers him. She still cordially welcomed him back, but that probably wasn’t as important to him. And of course, Lucifer roasted him to his face.
Does he care for Charlie? On some level, I’d say, yes. Is he legitimately considering her ‘a daughter’? I wouldn’t go that far, that was definitely all to get under Luci’s skin.
Dirty Bit
Thread Starter - Hazbin Hotel Thread [Possible NSFW/Dark]
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

That's him, officer
Sure, Adam may not have been the best character - another case of an antagonist doing their job - but damn if his battlecry wasn’t awesome
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide