Music thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
On this day 28 years ago, Nirvana frontman Kurt Cobain commits suicide by shotgun blast. Struggling for years from heroin addiction, a turbulent relationship with Courtney Love and the pressures of fame, the young rockstar was the leading face of the grunge movement and set the course of rock from that point on. He was 27 years old.
Posted Report
Dashie41 YT
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Negan Guy
Best metal albums in March
Judas Priest invincible Shield
Aborted Vault of Horrors
Civerous Maze Envy
Skeletal Remains Fragments of The Ageless
Vorga Beyond The Palest Star
Atrophy Asylum
Suicidal Angels Profane Prayer
Posted Report
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music/Charts Enthusiast
@Commune
I’ll give him points for realizing how stupid the feud is, but at the same time it makes you think what was the point in even releasing the diss track in the first place
Posted Report
midob

E9th, C6
Unpopular opinion: I dislike Sultans of swing, it’s the worst song Dire Straits have ever released, I like their other stuff but SOS doesn’t sit well with me.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
@SleepySteve
Sure, but it was Mark Knopfler playing a character, and exposing the inherent bigotry behind a lot of the same people who claim that music isn’t a “real job.” (One of the other verses has a racist line, yet stunningly that never gets censored on the radio.)
Like I don’t think that Mark himself is a bigot or a guy who thinks that music “ain’t workin’,” given that he’s, y’know, a musician.
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@SleepySteve
Sure, but it was Mark Knopfler playing a character, and exposing the inherent bigotry behind a lot of the same people who claim that music isn’t a “real job.” (One of the other verses has a racist line, yet stunningly that never gets censored on the radio.)
Like I don’t think that Mark himself is a bigot or a guy who thinks that music “ain’t workin’,” given that he’s, y’know, a musician.
This is true
TheHappySpaceman
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
There’s an album I’m trying to remember, I don’t remember what it was called, but it was like a psychedelic album from the ’60s and ’70s that starts with a low synth(?) hum that gradually starts rising in pitch, while a British narrator is reading a monologue or poetry, similarly speaking quietly at first but then increasing in intensity to a loud shout that devolves into deranged laughter as the guitar and drums kick in. Does anyone know what this is?
♬𝕸𝖊𝖑𝖑𝖔𝖜 𝕽𝖍𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖒♪
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

💙Glass Sight's Chocopon💙
@TheHappySpaceman
That would be the 1968 album “In Search Of The Lost Chord” by the Moody Blues, with the track in question being the intro to the album’s opener “Ride My See-Saw”
In fact, the name of the intro itself is “Departure”. Not sure who narrates it, but it’s most likely one of the members of the band
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide