The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
@WyrmSpawN

Great, now I half remember a joke about a character bragging about humans having thumbs pissing off lizards or bears or cows or something, and I can’t remember where it’s from.
Kiryu-Chan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

World's Okayest User
Terrible but unsurprising. Between the Fox buyout and COVID, Disney’s bleeding money pretty bad

Been hearing Disney’s either folding the studio with other studios within or trying to get them work elsewhere. I hope the former is true otherwise they’d be losing out on a lot of talented people
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
I read recently that the Enterprise-D was only destroyed in Star Trek Generations because the ship was designed for a 4:3 TV aspect ratio and neither the ship nor its bridge looked good on the big screen in 16:9, whereas the Enterprise-E that replaced it was designed for 16:9. Do any of you know if there’s any truth to this, or is it BS?

For comparison:  
full  
full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide