The Nerd Thread (comics, movies, anime, cartoons, video games, lore, fun stuff, ect.)

Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Resident Evil is just trying to be an example of life imitating art.
As in it just won’t fucking stay dead.
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
I just bought Assassins Creed 1 on Steam and wow it’s so beautiful. I can’t wait to explore exotic locales. I love how weird this game is so far.
Though I have to admit Altair is an whiny emo brat. Seriously what is wrong with him? I hopes he gets better.
Honestly I’m only playing AC1 so I can play AC2 some other time but I’m enjoying it so far. I hope our man gets some decency soon though.
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
Look if Naruto running in middle school was weird then…
Actually no it was weird and I deserved everything I had coming.
Vulcan
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Spectator mode ON
Bitch, you don’t say anything, they work:
Being serious though, that’s like one of those “If you didn’t do this, you hadn’t childhood”. Who didn’t ever get to mimmick some kind of fancy superhero from a TV show they liked?
And the Chad muscles
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
I’m surprise that 4chan hasn’t turned a certain frog related cryptid into one of their meme mouthpieces…
This is an obviously fake image but it might catch ya off-guard so don’t look unless your fear of frogs has been conquered!
Move over Pepe, the Loveland Frogman is the true god of frogs.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Science has made the worlds smallest forklift. And it’s alive, and can replicate.
They formed artificial cells into a very, very simple robot. All it does is gather other cells into a pile. Like a tiny little forklift.
But it is, functionally, a microscopic living robot.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide