Viewing last 25 versions of post by WojTek-ツ in topic Vent thread

WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
***sigh***

Never thought I would vent out my problems in this forum, I’m not much of a 'express negative feels fellow' because my main goal is to at least try make other people problems feel less.
So, I’m going to blow off some steam…

So, **hear me out** if you may because it might be useful for you to know as well who ever is owner or future owner of a bike.

I had a very busy day on my way to daily routine and had a misfortune event with my bike. In the rear wheel to be precise. As I was rolling in the streets, one of the axles that goes into the hub wheel suddenly snapped in 2 which make my wheel all wobbly and brake forceful, thus, hitting my fragile gesture into the ground with some knee, elbows scratches and bruises. It was a hard fall but could have been lethal since there were cars passing by and some good samaritans help me out with my bike to get out of the way.

As for now, I’m alright and recovering ofrom my injuries but can’t get rest of this stressful day. Hope for tomorrow to be a better one.

**The axle is a solid rounded and threaded piece of metal component that goes into the hub wheels making the wheel secure and rotate freely**
![](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1115054806818627616/1115918089167589447/IMG_2343.jpg)

(Reference image because my bike is in the workshop)
Thanks for your wonderful time and stay all safe.
(*´-`)
No reason given
Edited by WojTek-ツ
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
***sigh***

Never thought I would vent out my problems in this forum, I’m not much of a 'express negative feels fellow' because my main goal is to at least try make other people problems feel less.

So, **hear me out** if you may because it might be useful for you to know as well who ever is owner or future owner of a bike.

I had a very busy day on my way to daily routine and had a misfortune event with my bike. In the rear wheel to be precise. As I was rolling in the streets, one of the axles that goes into the hub wheel suddenly snapped in 2 which make my wheel all wobbly and brake forceful, thus, hitting my fragile gesture into the ground with some knee, elbows scratches and bruises. It was a hard fall but could have been lethal since there were cars passing by and some good samaritans help me out with my bike to get out of the way.

As for now, I’m alright and recovering of my injuries but can’t get rest of this stressful day. Hope for tomorrow to be a better one.

**The axle is a solid rounded and threaded piece of metal component that goes into the hub wheels making the wheel secure and rotate freely**
![](https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1115054806818627616/1115918089167589447/IMG_2343.jpg)

(*´-`)
No reason given
Edited by WojTek-ツ
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
***sigh***

I had a very busy day on my way to daily routine and had a misfortune event with my bike. In the rear wheel to be precise. As I was rolling in the streets, one of the axles that goes into the hub wheel suddenly snapped in 2 which make my wheel all wobbly and brake forceful, thus, hitting my fragile gesture into the ground with some knee, elbows scratches and bruises. It was a hard fall but could have been lethal since there were cars passing by and some good samaritans help me out with my bike to get out the way.

As for now, I’m alright and recovering of my injuries but can’t get rest of this stressful day. Hope for tomorrow to be a better one.

(*´-`)
No reason given
Edited by WojTek-ツ
WojTek-ツ
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
***sigh***

So, **hear me out** if you may because it might be useful for you to know fas well who ever yis owner or future owner of as wbikell.

I had a very busy day on my way to daily routine and had a misfortune event with my bike. In the rear wheel to be precise. As I was rolling in the streets, one of the axles that goes into the hub wheel suddenly snapped in 2 which make my wheel all wobbly and brake forceful, thus, hitting my fragile gesture into the ground with some knee, elbows scratches and bruises. It was a hard fall but could have been lethal since there were cars passing by and some good samaritans help me out with my bike to get out the way.

Thanks for your wonderful time.
(*´-`)
No reason given
Edited by WojTek-ツ