Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Now…
It’s time for what’s up.
If anyone else had in mind about this on me, then i’m actually not fine.
Ever since the beginning of May, I have been feeling really weird and mortally weak all of a sudden. Somehow, that night of May 1 after a handful hardwork of the whole day, my body suddenly felt the need to heavily catch breath and my chest was soo painful for couple of hours soo bad, I manage to drag my ass to bed half conscious because I was going to pass out from this new and scary type of pain.
Then I lost consciousness on my bed for many hours till I woke up at around early morning of the 2nd.
Then my head starts to ache when I try to get up for a piss. This is when all shits started to get real…
My piss was color pink slightly almost to the red in color and that continued for the next two days. I figured if I was only really dehydrated all this time so I took alot of time drinking plenty of water 8 times a day. (It’s actually the peak of “summer” humidity here in the Philippines)
The color went back to normal on it’s own.
But my main issue right now is even just taking a long walk to church, to the supermarket, or my friends house, I become nauseous, I am having trouble breathing normally, and my abdomen hurts soo much.
This also happens after eating a heavy meals.

Why the fuck is all this crazy health issues are hounding me in all directions only just now though?
In all my life, I’ve never felt anything like this. As if I might be actually dying.
I will be heading back to my doctor soon if this keeps on doing this to me. It’s been actually a week since I had this shit.
Leukemia? Heart defects? Heart Attack? Kidney Failure or Urinary Tract Infection? Colon Cancer? Only a visit to the hospital would I find out what ails me.
Fate has been lately waaaaaaay too personal with my life right now… First Sasha and now this?…
It’s all up to him whether my time would be up. Was this the physical emotional fallout from my tremendous grief over Sasha? I no nothing shit anymore.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
Loss changes us mentally and physically. You’re likely getting sick off of stress hormones. This kind of thing changes you forever of coarse, right now your body is adapting.

I have a hard time talking about your loss directly, or in a spiritual manor. Thats just the part I can figure out.
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

…broken heart syndrone?
One way to find out this Friday. My father will service me in his car to the hospital for free.
I don’t think I can go there by myself based on my current health.
Posted Report
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Khamzat Chimaev
I wouldn’t go out into the heat on foot or bike. The urine color suggest dehydration or even muscle breakdown. The heart thing too.
Don’t drink water so fast that you wash all your electrolytes out. Eat too and trust your body. Avoid stress and heat.
The holy month is over, many won’t partake in the fast for health complications anyway (they pay later or in charity)
Posted Report
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’ve also been suspecting my intake of cetirizine for almost a year now. I do that to reduce the tremendous amount of deep tissue itch in my crotch and my thing. And today, I’ve discovered the side effects of taking too much for a long time which includes headache, dry mouth, feeling sick, dizziness and diarrhoea.
Posted Report
Background Pony #CA78
Deletion reason: Rule #6 - please confine your role playing to the RP forums
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

In just a couple hours, I find myself without a car because of some random electronic bullshit. A warning light came on out of nowhere and the engine sputtered and the car heaved whenever I accelerated. Probably something with the emissions system and a fat lot of good it does me. I called the dealership and they said it should be towed in, even though they’re only across town. $90 out of my pocket right there. I can only wait and see what the damage is going to be with the dealership.
It’s a stark reminder that the things we most depend on are fragile and can fail at any moment.
Posted Report
Beth

In digital purgatory
@kleptomage
That’s good.
Otherwise he’s right. Wet air can cause mineral deposits on components, because the wet air temporarily lifts water soluble metals into the air, and drops them when it gets cold.
If at any point your car is colder than the environment this can happen.
My computer is under advanced weatherization measures.
Posted Report
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

@Goku Black
More and more I’m starting to think the 90’s and early 00’s were the peak of automobiles. You had the modern safety equipment which of course is important, but cars weren’t computers on wheels. The measure of a car wasn’t how much electronic frippery was stuffed into them.
To me, the most frustrating thing about American car companies is that even now they can produce legitimately great vehicles but only when they feel like it. Again and again, they settle for mediocrity.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide