Vent thread

WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Moving
I’m assuming you got scolded around for something unfair therefore you’re not allowed to play, if not, someone have took or using your games and you’re not much of a sharing person.
Either way, expressing to destroy the cases of your games really tells how attached you are to them and never want them to be taken away from you. :c
I think it’s cute because you really care for your stuff i suppose. ^ ^
WojTek-ツ
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artist -

NLR Enthusiast
@Badheart
Fair enough, that’s what we all do but not the 100% as we want.
whispers
With every year we’re getting more monitored. I mean, even the admins stated a fun fact to be anyone anywhere. I could be one or you could be one, will we ever know?
e__e
SleepySteve
Duck - Believes in a quack for a quack. Not a fan of being civil to others.
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Apples and Pears
Every time I turn on my VPN and set it to my city (Atlanta) Twitter thinks I’m in Ukraine for some reason.
Not that the American South and Eastern Europe are that different, TBF.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I always assumed fat was harmless, and people are just fucked up on sugar and addictive behaviors,
Nobody taught me about trans fat. It somehow makes cholesterol build up in your arteries by disrupting LDL and HDL function. Eating foots high in HDL and low in LDL can help fix this.
I don’t want a bunch of crap in my arteries, unless its supposed to be there I guess.
EDIT: Trans fat comes from processing vegetable oil at super high temperatures causing it to hydrolyze.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
It’s more like the less heat you use the better. Food manufacturers love to sneak trans fat in because it increases the shelf life of food, prob on account of being not conducive to life (just a guess)
My love of potatoe chips and microwave pizza has exposed me to large ammounts of trans fat, for anyone else I don’t know.
I always thought vegetable oil was good for the heart, it is, until heat turns a bunch of it into trans fat.
EDIT:
it’s more like a concern with flash frying at 450f+ with vegetable oil where you start to see some developing, cooking your meat all the way through doesn’t make trans fat.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Lord WyrmSpawN
Your question had a good answer i didn’t consider. Olive oil can take the biggest beating before turning into trans fat. Sunflower and regular butter are also better than most.
anything that has a better HDL to LDL ratio (prefering HDL) will help, reducing fried (especially flash fried) foods will help.
I want to live, heart problems is scary, i got to meet my maker faster than average if i’m not careful.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide