Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Cartoon/Western Animation General

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@Dex Stewart":](/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4934398#post_4934398
)  
"Bartok the Magnificent" was the only sequel he worked on. (Bluth even admits he hates the "straight-to-video" sequels as much as most fans do)

Haven't seen it, but I hear it wasn't bad.

"All Dogs go to Heaven" was great, though looking back it surprisingly got away with alot of content they don't allow in kiddy movies nowadays, such as dogs drinking alcohol/getting drunk, smoking, and gambling, (Not to mention the nightmare scene.) Though, it does help illustrate Charlie's vices well.

Shame, the original cut was stolen, as it featured longer scenes, and Charlie using the word "damn." (Said cuss word could oddly still be found on the soundtrack record album which can be found on Youtube, and such.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@Dex Stewart":/forums/generals/topics/cartoonwestern-animation-general?post_id=4934398#post_4934398
"Bartok the Magnificent" was the only sequel he worked on. (Bluth even admits he hates the "straight-to-video" sequels as much as most fans do)
Haven't seen it, but I hear it wasn't bad.

"All Dogs go to Heaven" was great, though looking back it surprisingly got away with alot of content they don't allow in kiddy movies, such as dogs drinking alcohol/getting drunk, smoking, and gambling, (Not to mention the nightmare scene.) Though, it does help illustrate Charlie's vices well.
Shame, the original cut was stolen, as it featured longer scenes, and Charlie using the word "damn." (WhSaid chuss word could oddly still be found on the soundtrack record album which can be found on Youtube, and such.)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky