Viewing last 25 versions of post by Cosmas-the-Explorer in topic Disney General

Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/disney-general?post_id=5357608#post_5357608)
Sorry everyone I took a nap for the shoot for this photo. It's now all cloudy. Still, Disney gave us a deadline so this is the best we got.

[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/disney-general?post_id=5357952#post_5357952)
I can't wait for the live action remake trend to die out.

And in my wildest dreams I would love to see 2d animation back. But more seriously, I would like to see an animated movie on the level of Frozen or Tangled.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/disney-general?post_id=5357608#post_5357608)
Sorry everyone I took a nap for the shoot for this photo. It's now all cloudy. Still, Disney gave us a deadline so this is the best we got.

[@Dex Stewart](/forums/generals/topics/disney-general?post_id=5357952#post_5357952)
I can't wait for the live action remake trend to die out.
No reason given
Edited by Cosmas-the-Explorer