Viewing last 25 versions of post by DarkObsidian in topic General Anime Thread

DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"[@Hali the Emoji girl":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4955348#post_4955348

)

Yes, perhaps it is a little blasphemous, but in my opinion Witchblade is neither fish nor meat. It has neither the charm of Agent Aika, nor the necessary gloom of Elfen Lied or the brutal battle scenes of Hellsing. And this even though the comic original actually had quite some potential. Although I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the comic strip at all.

But that is just my humble opinion. Maybe I had given false hope to this anime. And I'm not a fan of the ending either. But that doesn't mean you can't still think Witchblade's great. In any case, I do not claim infallibility in my critical judgment ;-D

"

[
@NeoEnvy":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4957060#post_4957060

)

You repeat yourself. Not that it would bother me. ;-)

"

[
@Hali the Emoji girl":](/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4957148#post_4957148

)

A pretty awesome soccer manga released between 1981 - 1988 that has had a huge impact on several generations of football fans around the world. Numerous movies and television series have followed with the latest one airing between 2018 and 2019.

Besides, since August 2020 there is a very current videogame about it _*Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions_*, which achieved amazingly high critic scores. But I personally have not played it yet. I don't know if I ever will. But you should definitely have seen the anime series once in your life. For this, I actually recommend the 2018 version. At least for newcomers.

Not knowing Tsubasa is like not knowing what Dragonball is. It's kind of part of world-wide pop culture. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
"@Hali the Emoji girl":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4955348#post_4955348

Yes, perhaps it is a little blasphemous, but in my opinion Witchblade is neither fish nor meat. It has neither the charm of Agent Aika, nor the necessary gloom of Elfen Lied or the brutal battle scenes of Hellsing. And this even though the comic original actually had quite some potential. Although I have to admit that I'm not a fan of the comic strip at all.

But that is just my humble opinion. Maybe I had given false hope to this anime. And I'm not a fan of the ending either. But that doesn't mean you can't still think Witchblade's great. In any case, I do not claim infallibility in my critical judgment ;-D

"@NeoEnvy":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4957060#post_4957060

You repeat yourself. Not that it would bother me. ;-)

"@Hali the Emoji girl":/forums/generals/topics/general-anime-thread?post_id=4957148#post_4957148

A pretty awesome soccer manga released between 1981 - 1988 that has had a huge impact on several generations of football fans around the world. Numerous movies and television series have followed with the latest one airing between 2018 and 2019.

Besides, since August 2020 there is a very current video game about it _Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions_, which achieved amazingly high critics. But I personally have not played it yet. I don't know if I ever will. But you should definitely have seen the anime series once in your life. For this, I actually recommend the 2018 version. At least for newcomers.

Not knowing Tsubasa is like not knowing what Dragonball is. It's kind of part of world-wide pop culture. ;-)
No reason given
Edited by DarkObsidian