Viewing last 25 versions of post by LP2Lily in topic Learning Japanese.... Ummm help?

LP2Lily
Artist -

Lily Fathom
Recent events
I recently got the determination to lear again. Ever since the bed bug situation settled I got the urge from Boruto. Honestly its turning into something much deaper than I expected.

I struggaled with English writing growing up. Good news is learnin Japanese has pinpointed how and why. Yet, it feels like old memories are resurfacing. When practicing pronounciations I get rather uncomfortable. I don't understand why.

I want to learn Japanese further especially now that I am uncovering something from my past. The best way I will though is to find those who can speak it. Even if its only through writing it.

My Request
Think of it like an in internet penpal. We can exchange messages in Japanese to practice. Though I am still a beginner. Much of my practice has been on graph paper.

Only recently have I looked into how things fit together. Though my greatest in school had been reading and writing. Except that my reading was grades ahead of my peers. My writing lacked significantly until high-school.

I think the forums would be an excelent starting point. Even if I have to use google translate when I get stuck. I just hope I don't depend on it for too long.

Any help would be appreciated. A point in the right direction even. Such as another forum where its Japanese fans. Furry, mlp, and anime fandoms. Though I would still need to learn enough to write proper sentences. Linux language packages make this easy. Then dedicating a keyboard with stichers.
Reason: Typo
Edited by LP2Lily