Mario Discussion

blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
Apparently Toadsworth and Toadette were going to be in the Mario movie; my guess is that Toadsworth was the Toad who tells another Toad how to use an NES cartridge at an antique shop (“You just have to blow into it”) and was voiced by Charles Martinet in that scene.
κακყഠɪი ρഠɢɢεʀട

POGGERZ RULEZ
@igotnopicks
Yeah because NETFLIX still have that Mario movie and I might gonna see if The Super Mario Bros. Movie was available on Hulu and I don’t know if The Super Mario Bros. Movie is available on Tubi, Vudu or not and I’ve never brought myself an Xfinity The Super Mario Bros. Movie box promotion off eBay of some sort and here is The Super Mario Bros. Movie Activity Kit for you guys to print it out at homeand here is those activity pages to print it out for one of your siblings to study at home and I’ve recently never thought about those The Super Mario Bros. Movie homeworks/worksheets on that website?
(I’m a-sorry for that freaking long a-post!)
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter

Half Kitsune
I’m wondering if they’re never rereleasing the original “Mario vs. Donkey Kong” for the GBA library on Switch thanks to the remake’s existence.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide