News, Articles, Events, and Shenanigans. [Potentially NSFW]

Background Pony #CCA6
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
“rampant knife violence”
Less people get stabbed/cut per capita in the UK than people get shot in the US. It’s always highlighted in the news because it’s significantly higher than the violent crime rates in the rest of Europe, but still significantly lower than that of the US.
Of course conservative outlets love to play it off as “UK police are weak and shackled by liberal laws” or “if only people in England had easy access to weapons, all these stabbings would be prevented by a good-guy-with-a-gun!”. And people (like you) eat it up right out of the trough.
Background Pony #CCA6
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Where’s your rage about schools in the US banning books, and politicians demanding books with black characters be burned?
Where’s your rage about US lawmakers freaking out about a puppet show introducing asian or black characters and calling for its cancellation?
Where’s your rage about a former White House Security Adviser, and Republican party icon, calling for the country to subject itself entirely to one single Christian religion?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[In an interview, Rider, who’d been away on a hunting trip and was watching football when the crash occurred, said he had no idea about what had just happened blocks away.
He said he invited Brooks inside and gave him a jacket, made him a sandwich and let him use his phone.](https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna6425)
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
They were treated excessively unfairly for no apparent fucking reason aside from “excessively” pruning their trees. They weren’t even warned, the city kept denying their appeals, refused to elaborate further, and they won’t even bother talking to them nor would they make a second visit. Stonewalled and ghosted every step of the way.
This is the type of shit you will see if governments and administrators are to operate like social media moderation.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.

@Goku Black
Maybe except in places that have those “Home Owners’ Associations”.
While I understand the importance of neighbours doing their part to upkeeping their neighbourhoods. I’ve heard some pretty nasty horror stories from people and their experience with the HOA, particularly in states like Florida.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
They need to sue the city. This shit wouldn’t be tolerated anywhere in the US of A.
In this case. I speculate that either the city admins are lazy and dismissive. Or there’s some ulterior motives behind this behavior. Remember, this all stemmed from someone complaining. I wouldn’t be surprised whoever pulled the trigger is out to get them and they know someone in the council. I suspect collusion and conflict of interest. Just my speculation though. I mean, why would they go through all this effort to making themselves appear like assholes just to fuck over a elderly couple over trivial shit?
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Twatter banning posting of pics or video of someone without consent.
Tim commentary on it
The new CEO has already announced something that is going to damage it (and you can’t tell me this isn’t politically motivated to some extent). Meanwhile you better think twice about posting photos from conventions, concerts, small rallies or protests, etc. And I can see this being abused by people to get revenge on someone (like if some famous Youtuber has a friend or someone they took photos with suddenly turn against them, they can report the person’s photos and get them knocked off Twatter).
The Smiling Pony
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡° )
@lonewolf
“Smoke” is used against all sorts of pests and whatnot. If it needs to breath, it’s going to avoid smoke in order to stay alive; thus the whole “smoke them out” phrase.
Obviously you’re supposed to, like, not start an actual fire. There’re all sorts of ways to create smoke in a controlled and (somewhat) safe way, and clearly these folks weren’t aware of them.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide