Viewing last 25 versions of post by EHAN in topic Pokemon General [SFW, No NSFW]

EHAN
Thread Starter - Pokemon General Thread

SELAMAT PAGI
"[@Darth Prime":](/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393652#post_2393652
"
)  
[
@Prof.NightJack":](/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393665#post_2393665
)  
if this is gonna turn into a loophole battle, then someone else can make a better, more well thought-out thread

but i'll say that if it's part of official lore, then it should be allowed to be discussed here, otherwise it's a bit iffy

the whole dang argument of what's NSFW is iffy to begin with, just use your dang judgment skills
No reason given
Edited by EHAN
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
"@Darth Prime":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393652#post_2393652
"@Prof.NightJack":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393665#post_2393665
if this is gonna turn into a loophole battle, then someone else can make a better, more well thought-out thread

but i'll say that if it's part of official lore, then it should be allowed to be discussed here, otherwise it's a bit iffy

the whole dang argument of what's NSFW is iffy to begin with, just use your dang judgment
No reason given
Edited by EHAN
EHAN

SELAMAT PAGI
"@Darth Prime":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393652#post_2393652
"@Prof.NightJack":/generals/pokemon-general-sfw-no-explicitgrimdark/post/2393665#post_2393665

but i'll say that if it's part of official lore, then it should be allowed to be discussed here
No reason given
Edited by EHAN