Viewing last 25 versions of post by Whatevo in topic Religion general

Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
Whatevs' Not-Terribly-Infrequent Fedora Hatefucking:

It
's not correct to say Atheism is a religion, obviously.

But I know what people mean when they say it. There's remarkable ideological similarity among the fedoras.

It isnt an ideology but it is an identity.

I'd argue it's a relatively new manifestation of WEIRD psychology. Hopefully a short lived one as the destruction these cucks cause is unforgivable.

Yea, it's the mass immigration thing again. "We'll convert these barely literate masses to wearing fedoras and bowties huehuehue."

Also you guys engage in rituals. Every time Sam Harris or in this case John Cleese makes a banal statement you come in reverent awe.

"

[
Cleese said that political correctness... can be Orwellian.":](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U) Word?

I give you all this time and this is the best you can come up with?

Also dont get me started with quoting the true Detective guy played by Matthew McConaughey. From what Harlequin Jester has shown me, that guy has more in common with me than your average Amazing Atheist or ArmouredSkeptic.

Also Paganism is pozzed.
No reason given
Edited by Whatevo
Whatevo
Thread Starter - The great GamerGate discussion.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Arch-Rarifag
It's not correct to say Atheism is a religion, obviously.

But I know what people mean when they say it. There's remarkable ideological similarity among the fedoras.

It isnt an ideology but it is an identity.

I'd argue it's a relatively new manifestation of WEIRD psychology. Hopefully a short lived one as the destruction these cucks cause is unforgivable.

Yea, it's the mass immigration thing again. "We'll convert these barely literate masses to wearing fedoras and bowties huehuehue."

Also you guys engage in rituals. Every time Sam Harris or in this case John Cleese makes a banal statement you come in reverent awe.

"Cleese said that political correctness... can be Orwellian.":https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QAK0KXEpF8U Word?

I give you all this time and this is the best you can come up with?

Also dont get me started with quoting the true Detective guy played by Matthew McConaughey. From what Harlequin Jester has shown me, that guy has more in common with me than your average Amazing Atheist or ArmouredSkeptic.

Also Paganism is pozzed.
No reason given
Edited by Whatevo