Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"[@LightningBolt":](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4943079#post_4943079
)  
Actually, I see alot of people bash "Generations" all the time, even back when it first came out IGN, GameInformer, and such hated it. I even got chewed out by a famous DA artist over merely discussing the game he hated it so much. So honestly, it's not even considered a "good" Sonic game.
(In fact, some of the few "Generations" fans I've known like Shadow & Sonic'06.)  
^Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one whom likes the 3DS version.^

And I see some bash the classics too, or classic style games. There's also the "Sonic was never good" crowd.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4943079#post_4943079
Actually, I see alot of people bash "Generations" all the time, even back when it first came out IGN, GameInformer, and such hated it. I even got chewed out by a famous DA artist over merely discussing the game he hated it so much. So honestly, it's not even considered a "good" Sonic game anymore.

And I see some bash the classics too, or classic style games. There's also the "Sonic was never good" crowd.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
"@LightningBolt":/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=4943079#post_4943079
Actually, I see alot of people bash "Generations" all the time, even back when it first came out IGN, GameInformer, and such hated it. I even got chewed out by a famous DA artist over merely discussing the game he hated it so much. So honestly, it's not even considered a "good" Sonic game anymore.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Actually, I see alot of people bash "Generations" all the time. I even got chewed out by a famous DA artist over merely discussing the game he hated it so much. So honestly, it's not even considered a "good" Sonic game anymore.

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky