Viewing last 25 versions of post by Beau Skunky in topic Sonic Discussion

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Nine Tails, and Rusty (Amy) Rose were actually added to the mobile game rosters. Wonder if that we will get a "Rally4Sally"-like movement going again...

What was hilariously ironic is, Ian Flynn (writer of the Sonic comics sense 2006, and dialogue writer for "Frontiers") actually retweeted, and supported said movement, giving them a shout-out...
Yet, the creators of the "Rally4Sally" movement actually hate him.

[@Jade Kitsune](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5326809#post_5326809)
Any good? I haven't seen it yet.
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
Nine Tails, and Rusty (Amy) Rose were actually added to the mobile game rosters. Wonder if that will get a "Rally4Sally"-like movement going again...

What was hilariously ironic is, Ian Flynn (writer of the Sonic comics sense 2006, and stdialorygue writer for "Frontiers") actually retweeted, and supported said movement, giving them a shout-out...

[@Jade Kitsune](/forums/generals/topics/sonic-discussion?post_id=5326809#post_5326809)
No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!

Nine Tails, and Rusty (Amy) Rose were actually added to the mobile game rosters. Wonder if that will get a "Rally4Sally"-like movement going again...

What was hilariously ironic is, Ian Flynn (writer of the Sonic comics sense 2006, and story writer for "Frontiers") actually retweeted, and supported said movement, giving them a shout-out...

No reason given
Edited by Beau Skunky