Sonic Discussion

Background Pony #4166
Oh, how I love when companies keep getting Sonic character designs mixed up on covers for their own animated series. Like on Netflix, Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog uses Dr. Robotnik’s design from SatAM instead of the aforementioned show. And I think a DVD cover accidentally colored Sonic’s arms blue.
Background Pony #4166
I also recall that on one of the “Adventures” VHS covers, Sonic’s glove-pinky is colored black.
Dr_Osaka
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sata Andagi!
@northern haste
It doesn’t surprise me at all that Robotnik would have a Death Egg Robot in this, I mean it was the final boss in both Sonic 2 and S&K

Plus the giant Egg Robo in S&K was powered by the Master Emerald.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Bruh
The second Sonic movie hasnt premiered, and SEGA has confirmed the third movie is now in production, also a tv series on Paramount+, and a new Knuckles mini series is on production now.
DAMN now we eating good.
Background Pony #4166
Currently listening to “Death Egg Zone - Act 1” from Sonic & Knuckles.
northern haste
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab

Enter if you dare
@Dex Stewart
I have seen people complain on how Colleen O’Shaughnessey Isn’t named on the poster And that’s a very common thing to happen But I not sure how much of a celebrity elba His and I definitely know schwartz isn’t Set it is a bit would how they get Top billing but not her
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
looking at Knuckles in the poster, did anyone else besides me ever think that the top of Knuckles’ shoes looked like a Lego piece?
SaturnCarArtz
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Rarity Lover / Derpy Fan
I knew Idris from Hobbs And Shaw.
He was a cybernetically enhanced soldier named Brixton.
So, seeing that he’s voicing Knuckles. That’s two super strong villain characters he’s portrayed in the past 3 years.
One physically acted And one Voice acted.
And, wow. Idris sounds great as Knuckles :)
I’m still extremely happy that Colleen is voicing my favorite Sonic character in this film. As I genuinely think her portrayal as Tails since 2014 has been adorable And playful in some areas. Hopefully this film lives up to the hype :)
Cyborg_pony
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Dex Stewart
I feel those posters are spoiling it a bit that Knuckles will join Sonic.
Yeah, yeah. He’s Knuckles, of the famous &KNUCKLES series, but still. I would be neat to see him as an antagonist all the way through until the end and in the 3rd movie he gets double-crossed and joins Sonic.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide