Antoine as Office Crabtree should be a thing:
“Good moaning. I was just pissing through Nuthole when I saw Pronciss Sorry.”
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
@Jade Kitsune
I don’t really pay attention to consoles, anymore, since I have a PC. But yeah, last I checked, the PS4 does have better graphics than Switch.
And, depending on the title, some PS4 games also come with a way to play on PS5. I know that’s for certain with many, if not all Xbox One games.
Posted Report
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
The absolute best thing to play Frontiers on is PC, anyway. You can play up to 4K60, depending on the strength of your graphics card. Now that I have an RTX 3080, I can play it at 4K60 with 100% resolution scale.
Posted Report
blue-case90
Cherry Blossom -

Half Kitsune
Believe it or not, I’m actually a bit nostalgic for the title theme from “Sonic Boom: Rise of Lyric”… mainly because it was the song for the Sonic Boom theme on my 3DS in 2014. I’d gotten it right around the time the cartoon started airing on Cartoon Network, when I temporarily had a DVR for a few months.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide