Stupid stuff that comes to mind that we want to post

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
Got a video recommendation about the oldest living dog, who is 30. Poor boy looks so old, I want to pet it for living this long.
Posted Report
Cosmas-the-Explorer
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Notoriously Divine Tagger - Consistently uploads images above and beyond the minimum tag requirements. And/or additionally, bringing over the original description from the source if the image has one. Does NOT apply to the uploader adding several to a dozen tags after originally uploading with minimum to bare tagging.

Explorer in Training
@Dirty Bit
Even if I think this quote is so overused and generalizing, it’s true in many capacities. I wish people were a little more lenient on boomers because they definitely improved society.
Although for blacks it always sucked for them and honestly it was probably much milder than what happened in the 1920s with all the lynchings. Most importantly it was a transition era to have more representation. The worst thing was probably that they came back to nothing while white veterans got a new house.
That being said the 50s did have advantages. It’s labor laws were much fairer than even now. And the fact that veterans (excluding blacks) even had all those benefits compared to others was probably unheard of.
@Background Human
It’s kind of funny, I actually used to watch Leave it to the Beaver of all things, and I think the dad actually said corporal punishment was an outdated practice and even said divorce was okay in some circumstances.
Of course let’s be honest, the Cleavers were probably the ideal modern family not how a lot of families were. Some families were closer than others to that ideal. But a lot of others were probably much more archaic.
harasha456
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Cringemiester
when hippogriffs rule the world there will be war. there will be poverty. there will be fluffy cuddles and it will be adorable.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I ponder sometimes all the shit that has tried to kill me.
I’ve survived three car wrecks (including flipping a car at 70, a lightning strike, a fever of over 105, being shot at, taking the full voltage of a house, being poisoned (unintentionally), and skin cancer.
Gives you a perspective on life.
Posted Report
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I also have had lots of freaky sex with lots of women, and spend a lot of my time naked and on various substances. So, yea a apt comparison.
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide