Viewing last 25 versions of post by Violet Rose in The Rain in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"[@Background Pony #AC9A":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4983060#post_4983060

)  
![full](https://i.imgflip.com/1lj6ra.jpg)

If having the slightest awareness of the effects that Anthropogenic Global Warming has on the world makes me a sophist know-it-all, then I guess I'd rather be one than a stinking, corrupt politician taking bribes from corporations to not give a shit about their citizens.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain
Violet Rose in The Rain
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

"@Background Pony #AC9A":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=4983060#post_4983060

If having the slightest awareness of the effects that Anthropogenic Global Warming has on the world makes me a sophist know-it-all, then I guess I'd rather be one than a stinking, corrupt politician taking bribes from corporations to not give a shit about their citizens/.
No reason given
Edited by Violet Rose in The Rain