Viewing last 25 versions of post by HorsesandMuchMOAR in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

HorsesandMuchMOAR
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Gallusposting since 2019
"[@Ciaran":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5117831#post_5117831

)

Trumpists will keep on saying "but she was just protesting!". That is why, and that is what I've seen on Twitter.

Maybe I should answer the MAGAts with the actions of the other rioters: they, too, were trying to kill the senators and vandalise the Capitol. The MAGAts at the riot also threatened to hang Mike Pence. Babbitt also did the same thing, so the cops had to stop her and them.

As for the "kill the senators" motive, I based it from this image: https://www.peninsuladailynews.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/23841589_web1_Tsr_Capitol-standoff.jpg

The senators were trying to defend themselves.

[bq]

>
Video footage of the shooting shows dozens of rioters on one side of a glass door, having already breached the Capitol building and trying to force their way through into the debating chamber.

>
>
The agitated rioters chant “break it down, we don’t want to hurt you”.[/bq]
No reason given
Edited by HorsesandMuchMOAR