Viewing last 25 versions of post by SparkleDash in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

SparkleDash

Professional Shipper
Don Jr. is one of the most transparently pathetic people of all time. It’s so obvious that his every action is a desperate attempt andt winning the approval of a dad who is incapable of ever loving him. Every second his embarrassing face is on camera, it could not be any more obvious that he’s holding back tears and desperately wants to cry about what a failure he is. I’d feel sad for him if he weren’t such an awful human being. And it is sad to remember that he could’ve grown up to be a decent person if he were in a somewhat decent household, rather than being raised by notorious sociopathic narcissist Donald Trump.

When Don Jr. was just a kid, Trump Sr. had an affair and it made national news. For the rest of his life, Trump Sr. was both emotionally and physically abusive. There was apparently hardly ever a time that him and his son were in the same room where Trump didn’t loudly proclaim his son to be a loser to everyone else in the room. He would also push him to the ground in front of his friends and shit like that.

Don Jr. needs serious therapy, but his own life problems do not excuse him for being a racist, lying, hateful bigot that spreads deadly COVID misinformation on a daily basis.
No reason given
Edited by SparkleDash