Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"[@Ebalosus":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5138898#post_5138898
[bq="Ebalosus"]
) " 

> [
@CaptainXtra":](/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5138866#post_5138866

)
>
>
Blaming Brexit supporters for the effects of a global pandemic is akin to blaming #RetakeMassEffect for Donald Trump’s victory. [/bq]

I'm not sure that's the defense you think it is since #RetakeMassEffect was the proto-Gamergate, and Goobergators are proudly responsible for the rise of today's Alt-Reich.

Dooberbaps might not be directly responsible for Dear Leader, but they did lay the groundwork. And on that same train of thought, Brexit might not be directly responsible for Britain getting shanked hard by Covid but it did sshake up its economic supply lines just in time for Covid to say "Bonjour".
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
"@Ebalosus":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5138898#post_5138898
[bq="Ebalosus"] "@CaptainXtra":/forums/generals/topics/tartarus?post_id=5138866#post_5138866

Blaming Brexit supporters for the effects of a global pandemic is akin to blaming #RetakeMassEffect for Donald Trump’s victory. [/bq]

I'm not sure that's the defense you think it is since #RetakeMassEffect was the proto-Gamergate, and Goobergators are proudly responsible for the rise of today's Alt-Reich.

Dooberbaps might not be directly responsible for Dear Leader, but they did lay the groundwork. And on that same train of thought, Brexit might not be directly responsible for Britain getting shanked hard by Covid but it did scrshakew up its economic supply lines just in time for Covid to say "Bonjour".
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan