Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy. (Politics General)

Angrybrony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

🔥Sunset is best girl🔥
@Armagedonus  
because every pro right group has always been shady as fuck and always goes racist at some level.  
they’re redundant anyway, whites in america literally have all the rights and basically stacked the deck in their favor, there’s no rights to fight for, no injustice that to make right. no straight white man has to be afraid of getting his ribs smashed in a dark alleyway just for being white.
Armagedonus
Duck - Thinks minorities should make their OWN ponds if they want to swim.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

because every pro right group has always been shady as fuck and always goes racist at some level.

Oi, be careful now, you can upset some people here XD  
they’re redundant anyway, whites in america literally have all the rights and basically stacked the deck in their favor, there’s no rights to fight for, no injustice that to make right.

That’s like, your opinion man.  
no straight white man has to be afraid of getting his ribs smashed in a dark alleyway just for being white.

I am not 100% sure how it is in USA, but in Europe there are places like that…  
There were even strings of articles in European sites about how people, especially women, were afraid about going out at night and how recent such thing is.

@Sky2000  
Become a prepper!
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@Sky2000  
There’s only a 12% risk of a Carrington Class storm affecting Earth from 2012 to 2022.

We’re nearing the end of that timeline with no current risk in sight.
silbasa
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Angrybrony  
What a load of manure. White men are the most hated group by far, getting open and brazenly discriminated against because thats the cool thing to do. Everbody hates us so no wonder some get sour and join supremactist movements. Talk about beeing tonedeaf!
Armagedonus

@Angrybrony  
What “complex”?  
Literally page earlier we had Violet Rose in The Rain, vit and dissociativity shitting on whiteness and being ‘pro-white’.

Why people are such hypocrites?  
On one hand they say “racism is bad, yo!” and on the other they shit on white people, to the point on denying the mere existence of “white race”.  
And the worst part is that these people are like 90% chance on being white themselves!  
Can you imagine people of other races behaving like that towards their own race?  
What the FUCK is wrong with westerners!?
Background Pony #C8EE
@Armagedonus  
Can’t handle whiteness getting verbally shit on? If only all the shit that whites dealt to nonwhites on the whole throughout history for their lack of whiteness were just verbal.
Armagedonus

@Angrybrony  
Nobody is talking about that.

@Background Pony #C8EE  
I can’t “handle” masochism and double standards.  
Either we can shit on ALL people, or we shouldn’t shit on people at all.

@Ebalosus  
…Zytol as a drug or as a hand sanitizer?  
Also buying 3d-printer in eastern Europe is kind of a pain in the ass.  
I mean, decent one costs as much as a fucking car.
Armagedonus

@silbasa  
Oi, 3d-printers are for more than just guns!

@Ebalosus  
So we have 3 things named Zytol? That won’t be confusing at all XD  
Assuming that you talk about gun-printing, what kind of pipe you recommend for barrel?
Ebalosus
Silver Bit -
Sapphire -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -

Build commie blocks!
@silbasa

No, it’s also for printing other stuff, especially stuff to replace what’s broken. Ivan got into 3D-printing to fix his Chevy, for example. I use it to print custom enclosures for networking equipment that’s outdoors.

The fact that it can be used for guns just proves how utilitarian 3D-printers are. It’s like the replicators from Star Trek, where we can seise the means of production and not be reliant on the bourgeoisie for our prosperity!
Commune
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

🚙
Guess I’m gonna have to say goodbye to all electricity then

Please stop listening to Facebook boomer groups and stop trusting every single thing you see on the internet
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide