Viewing last 25 versions of post by Dustcan in topic The Virus Outbreak Thread

Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, I've already been exposed to Covid. Twice. Once when my dad got it, then for the next week as I took care of him and mom after she got it from dad. Shoot I had an hour and half car ride with my dad the day his test results came back positive, so there was no way I wasn't breathing Covid that enclosed space.

Then a second time when my brother got it and gave it to his girlfriend. Once again, nursed them for a couple days before they had to go to the hospital anyway.

But thanks to the vaccine I never got sick either time. Still wore a mask for the next few days so I didn't spread it anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan
Dustcan
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

Dogs
I mean, I've already been exposed to Covid. Twice. Once when my dad got it, then for the next week as I took care of him and mom after she got it from dad. Shoot I had an hour and half car ride with my dad the day his test results came back positive, so there was no way I wasn't breathing Covid that enclosed space.

Then a second time when my brother got it and gave it to his girlfriend.

But thanks to the vaccine I never got sick either time. Still wore a mask for the next few days so I didn't spread it anyway.
No reason given
Edited by Dustcan