Wrestling General

Background Pony #8983
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 tonight, it should be a pretty damn Enjoyable Show overall!
Here are my Predictions:
Francesco Akira & TJP(c) vs Lio Rush & YOH
Prediction: Lio Rush & YOH
Keiji Muto’s Final NJPW Match
Keiji Muto, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs Tetsuya Naito, SANADA & BUSHI
Prediction: Naito, SANADA & BUSHI
NJPW World TV Title Finals
Zack Sabre Jr vs Ren Narita
Prediction: Zack Sabre Jr (but I could absolutely see Them give Narita the Win, that should not be the Case right now, don’t Overpush him too Quickly! ZSJ f#cking deserves a Singles Titles Run!)
KAIRI(c) vs Tam Nakano
Prediction: KAIRI (Oh will Mercedes Varnado make her anticipated NJPW Debut?)
FTR(c) vs Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi
Prediction: Goto & Yoshi-Hashi (it should’ve been FTR vs Aussie Open II period, but freaking Gedo/NJPW with the Repeat Winners Stuff…)
Karl Anderson(c) vs Tama Tonga
Prediction: Tama Tonga
Taiji Ishimori(c) vs Master Wato vs Hiromu Takahashi vs El Desperado
Prediction: Hiromu Takahashi (I personally would be for Ishimori retaining, but knowing that Hiromu hasn’t had the IWGP Junior Heavyweight Title for pretty much 2 Years, it wouldn’t be one bit Surprising if he wins)
Will Ospreay(c) vs Kenny Omega
Prediction: Will Ospreay (This is like 75/25 I would say, but a Omega win wouldn’t be completly Shocking because they could do a Rematch at Forbidden Door II in Theory! Oh man, if this Bout isn’t going to be a Match of the Decade Contender it would be almost Disappointing XD Can’t wait yeah!)
“Switchblade” Jay White(c) vs Kazuchika Okada
Prediction: Kazuchika Okada (I would love to predict Jay retaining, but it’s just beyond Predictable & obvious that Okada will win, the entire Antonio Inoki Aspect makes it even more laughably Claer who goes over here… Should still be a very Good Match though)
Let’s bring it on yay! :D
#njpw #njwk17 #wk17 #KingOfSports
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dark was Decent overall this week, Taz/Excalibur were pretty Great on Commentary, Christopher Daniels vs Brian Pillman Jr was really Decent, the Backstage Segment with Arn Anderson, Brian Pillman Jr & Brock Anderson was Fine, Blake Christian had a Decent Showing, Silver/Reynolds had a Solid Showing & Top Flight vs The Workhorsemen was a Fine Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was very Good, the Recap of the Year 2022 was Good(man they showed CM Punk as little as possible huh? Come on bring this Man back for f#ck Sakes!), the Video Package for Ricky Starks vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho was Enjoyable, the Hype Promo Package for Samoa Joe vs Darby Allin was Nice & the Promo Package for The Acclaimed vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was Good! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 17 was a pretty Enjoyable Show overall!
Francesco Akira & TJP vs Lio Rush & YOH was Good, KAIRI vs Tam Nakano was Short but Enjoyable, the Mercedes Mone’ Debut was Fine(yeah I know it wasn’t a Blow Away Executed One like certain People say, but this just means her possible AEW Debut in LA on January 11th can be better mhm!), FTR vs Hirooki Goto & Yoshi-Hashi was a pretty Good Tag Team Match(just as expected FTR dropped the IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Belts here, I would’ve loved seeing FTR vs Aussie Open II before this Reign came to an End…), Zack Sabre Jr vs Ren Narita was really Fine(ZSJ joining TMDK isn’t that Unfitting I guess, hopefully we see ZSJ vs Bryan Danielson this Year!), Tama Tonga vs Karl Anderson was Fine, Keiji Muto, Hiroshi Tanahashi & Shota Umino vs Tetsuya Naito, SANADA & BUSHI was Fine(didn’t expect Shooter getting the winning Fall here, I personally thought SANADA would get a Win over his Teacher), Taiji Ishimori vs Hiromu Takahashi vs El Desperado vs Master Wato was Enjoyable(ha I knew Hiromu was winning here XD), Will Ospreay vs Kenny Omega was a damn f#cking Amazing Bout what a Intense Battle man(surely lots of People are Surprised that Omega won the IWGP US Heavyweight Championship Belt here, hmm I guess this means we see Omega vs Ospreay II at Forbidden Door possibly?! That wouldn’t get a Complaint from me for sure ha) & “Switchblade” Jay White vs Kazuchika Okada was pretty Good!(yeah it was laughably obvious that Jay wasn’t going to Win this Match, it took certainly the Excitement, Interest & Care away from this Bout without a Question) :D
#njpw #njwk17 #wk17 #KingOfSports
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite tonight, should be a pretty Good Show overall starting off the year 2023! (Apparently the Entrance Tunnels Face/Heel are not a Thing anymore with the New Stage & Set, that’s quite Disappointing, that was something it never needed to be Fixed in my Opinion)
Ricky Starks vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho should be Good(please let this Program be short…), the MJF Promo Segment should be very Good, Swerve Strickland vs AR Fox should be pretty Enjoyable(Lucha Underground Feels XD), Bryan Danielson vs Tony Nese should be Enjoyable, the Jon Moxley Segment should be Good, The Acclaimed vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett should be a Fine Tag Match(please let this Program end here), Jade Cargill & Red Velvet vs Kiera Hogan & Skye Blue should be Solid & Samoa Joe vs Darby Allin should be really Good, I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Dynamite was a very Enjoyable Show overall! The Seattle Crowd was damn Nice, what a Great Way to start off 2023!
Ricky Starks vs “The Vampire” Chris Jericho was Good plus the Post-Match Beatdown by JAS on Ricky Starks & Action Andretti was Decent(of course it couldn’t just be a One-off right?! Jericho gaining the Heat back after taking the Fall made me Sigh a bit understandably so…), the Segment with Jon Moxley & Hangman Page was Enjoyable(the Microphone Technical Issues there with Moxley cursing XD), the Video Promo by Samoa Joe was Good, The Acclaimed vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was a Fine Tag Match(please let this Program end at the Battle of the Belts Show this Friday), the Sit-Down Interview by Tony Schiavone with Britt Baker & Jamie Hayter was Fine(“The Boss” hmm… definetly was just a Coincedence right?😏 ), the Backstage Promo by “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry was pretty Decent, Bryan Danielson vs Tony Nese was Good for the short Time it lasted, the Promo Segment with MJF & Bryan Danielson was very Entertaining(hmm a 60 Minute Iron-Man Match between them should be Great, by the way Bryan vs Takeshita next week F#ck Yes!), Swerve Strickland vs AR Fox was absolutely Good for the time it lasted, the Sit-down Interview by Renee Paquette with Saraya(w/Toni Storm & Hikaru Shida) was Decent(what a way of f#cking with People announcing Toni Storm as Saraya’s Partner for the Dynamite Show in LA next week XD Looks like Shida is going to attack Toni & take her out of the Tag Match as one likely Scenario playing out here & then Mercedes Mone’ will make her Presence known…), Jade Cargill & Red Velvet vs Kiera Hogan & Skye Blue was Solid, the Backstage Segment with Lethal/Jarrett/Sonjay/Satnam was Okay & Samoa Joe vs Darby Allin was absolutely Enjoyable!(yeah I know lots of People are upset that Joe dropped the TNT Title way too Early, but I understand of why TK gave Darby the Moment in his Hometown, hopefully the Aftermath of this is going to be Good) :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
NJPW New Year Dash 2023 was surely a Eventful Show overall, seeing Omega & Okada as a Tag Team in the Main Event was quite a Scenary to witness man! :D
#njpw #njdash #KingOfSports
Hearing One Winged Angel(Rebirth Version) in Kenny Omega’s Wrestle Kingdom 17 Entrance was definetly Neat! :)
#OneWingedAngel
Posted Report
Background Pony #8983
AEW Rampage tonight, should be a Fine Show overall!
Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley vs Top Flight should be a Enjoyable Tag Team Match, Preston Vance in Action should be Solid, the House of Black Segment should be Good, Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker vs Renegade Twins should be Solid & Darby Allin vs Mike Bennett should be Fine, can’t wait! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
AEW Battle of the Belts V should be a Decent Show overall!
Orange Cassidy vs Kip Sabian should be Good, Jade Cargill vs Skye Blue should be Eh/Okay & The Acclaimed vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett should be a Fine No Holds Barred Tag Match!(will Max Caster do a Line about Vince McCuntCancer?) :)
#AEWBOTB #BOTB5 #BattleOfTheBelts
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Rampage was a pretty Fine Show overall this week!
Bryan Danielson & Jon Moxley vs Top Flight was a absolutely Good Tag Team Match, Preston Vance had a Solid Squash, House of Black had a Good Video Promo, Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker vs Renegade Twins was Decent & Darby Allin vs Mike Bennett was really Fine! :)
#AEWRampage #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Battle of the Belts V was a really Fine Show overall!
The Acclaimed vs Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett was a Fine No Holds Barred Tag Match(Overbooked but in a Good Way overall), the Backstage Promo by Eddie Kingston & Ortiz was Good, Jade Cargill vs Skye Blue was pretty Decent(the Finishing Sequence was quite Neat), the Backstage Promo by Stokely Hathaway(w/Big Bill & Lee Moriarty) was Fine & Orange Cassidy vs Kip Sabian was Enjoyable! :)
#AEWBOTB #BattleOfTheBelts #AEWonTNT #AllEliteWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dark Elevation was a Good/Enjoyable Show overall this week, Brian Cage vs Schaaf was pretty Good, House of Black vs Ari Daivari, Ryan Nemeth & Peter Avalon was Fine(it´s definetly a Red Flag that House of Black are featured on Rampage or Dark mostly since their Return back in November this past Year, put them on the Flagship Show TK!), Mike Bennett & Matt Taven vs Bollywood Boyz was Decent, Ethan Page, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy had a Decent Showing, Claudio Castagnoli vs Josh Woods was pretty Fine, Eddie Kingston & Ortiz had a pretty Solid Showing, Athena had a Decent Showing, Bandido vs Christopher Daniels was really Good & Best Friends vs Chaos Project was a Solid Tag Match in the Main Event! :)
#AEWDarkElevation #AEWElevation #AllEliteWrestling
AEW Unrestricted with Lee Johnson was a Fine Listen! :)
#AEWUnrestricted #AEWonTNT #LeeJohnson
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
@Background Pony #CEE3
Thoughts on wwe being sold to saudi’s?
It’s absolutely a Sad Day for the People that thought the Product was going to be possibly getting better, now it’s going to be all drowning down the Drain. Vince being back in Charge as Chairman, it’s clear that the Quality of the Shows are going to be a complete Disaster mhm…
Now it’s time for Pro Wrestling Fans to truly support Promotions like an AEW, NJPW, STARDOM, DDT Pro & all the Independent Ones out there! :o
#WWEIsDead #FuckVinceMcMahon #CMPunkWasRight #SupportProfessionalWrestling #AEW #njpw #STARDOM #DDTPro #SupportIndieWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
@Background Pony #1E0A
Actually there is one overwhelming Positive about this going down.
There won’t be a Monopoly over the Industry anymore, no dumb Things such as NXT Europe & other Ways of trying to f#ck with Promotions in other Countries.
If this Deal gets through it’s a Sigh of relief for the other Promotions in my honest Opinion. :o
#SupportTheAlternative #FuckWWE #FuckVince #ScrewTheMonopoly #SupportProfessionalWrestling
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dark was Solid overall this Week, Taz/Excalibur were very Good on Commentary, Juice Robinson had a Fine Showing, Ruby Soho & Willow Nightingale vs Emi Sakura & Diamante was Decent, Ethan Page, Matt Hardy & Isiah Kassidy had a pretty Solid Showing(this Stuff actually is getting finely Entertaining), Big Bill & Lee Moriarty had a Decent Showing, seeing Teal Piper was Solid & Athena vs Marina Shafir was Decent in the Main Event(mostly because of Athena obviously XD) :)
#AEWDark #AllEliteWrestling
Road to Dynamite was very Good, the Promo Package for Jon Moxley vs Hangman Page was really Good, the Promo by Bryan Danielson for his Match against Konosuke Takeshita was pretty Good, the Hype Package for Saraya & Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker was Good & the Promo Package for “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook vs Lee Moriarty & Big Bill was Fine! :)
#AEWRoadTo #AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #ImWithAEW
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
Just because the WWE/Saudi Arabia Deal isn’t set in Stone yet doesn’t mean it’s not going to happen LOL!
Who else would Vince McSham sell it to huh? It fits to his Agenda doing such a Thing! :D
Posted Report
Jb33124
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Starlight Glimmer - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Silver Supporter - Silver Supporter
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Gaining Confidence
As of right now, no deal between WWE and any potential buyer has been made. The rumours are correct in saying that Saudi Arabia is looking to buy it, but nothing has been done between the two
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
As of right now, no deal between WWE and any potential buyer has been made. The rumours are correct in saying that Saudi Arabia is looking to buy it, but nothing has been done between the two
It’s pretty much a very likely Outcome, there’s been factually no Denial on WWE’s Part.
The end Statement is literally “As of yet”, so it’s just a matter of Days or a few Weeks at most before the Deal between WWE & the Saudis is Done.
@Background Pony #1E0A
I don’t think Warner Bros. Discovery has the Resources for such a Scenario(seeing all the Layoffs overthere & Content being removed from the Streaming Service just to name Examples), don’t think NBC Universal can out bet Sweet Saudi Money & Tony Khan or his Father buying the Company is just pure Fantasy XD
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
AEW Dynamite tonight, it should be a very Interesting Show overall!
Bryan Danielson vs Konosuke Takeshita should be damn Nice(hopefully a Bryan vs Shibata Match is happening soon aswell!), the Jericho Appreciation Society Segment should be Okay, “Jungle Boy” Jack Perry & Hook vs Lee Moriarty & Big Bill should be a Fine Tag Team Match, Jon Moxley vs Hangman Page should be pretty Good, Saraya & Toni Storm vs Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker should be a really Fine Tag Team Match(so…is Mercedes Mone´/Varnado going to make her AEW Debut tonight? will Shida take out Toni Storm & then Mercedes will be her Replacement or will a different Scenario play out here?) & Death Triangle vs The Elite should be an Enjoyable Spotfest Escalera De Muerte Match(man I wish CM Punk returns & costs the EVPs the Match or Punk & FTR confront the EVPs after the Match…), I can’t wait yeah! :D
#AEWDynamite #AEWonTBS #AllEliteWrestling #ImWithAEW #MercedesMoneToAEW?
Posted Report
Background Pony #CEE3
  1. David Zaslav has taken so manys Ls with his Decisions in recent Months, WBD aren’t buying anything at this point of Time XD
  2. So the same Outcome regardless then.
  3. Don’t think comparing acquiring Ring of Honor to WWE is a logical Thing to do there man XD
i wouldn’t say not giving a Crap, rather being a Realist you know? :o
Posted Report
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide