Wrestling thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
If you haven’t already, watch Matt Riddle Vs Xavier Woods from this past episode of Raw. They had a kickass match. Highly recommend it.
Holofan4life
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
Adnan Virk and WWE agreed to mutually part ways. Which honestly, was to be expected. Adnan seems like a nice guy, but he wasn’t good in his role as WWE commentator. On top of that, he wasn’t showing any improvement whatsoever. He sucked at commentary, so this move is definitely for the best.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
I don’t understand the argument that WWE is trying to whitewash The Ultimate Warrior. Did you see the A&E documentary? 3/4s of it was spent shitting on the guy. The only positive thing said about him was that his wife and kids love him and that he was trying to turn his life around before he died. I don’t see what’s wrong with that. It’s not like they were painting him out to be a saint. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
It’s being reported that there’s going to be a host for SummerSlam, and it’s likely going to be Cardi B. Which, say what you will about her music, that’s a huge mainstream get for WWE. Arguably the biggest star they’ve ever got since that one time Hugh Jackman hosted Raw.
Holofan4life
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I II II L
Just to clarify, the racist comments made towards Shida by AEW’s Spanish announce team was not Alex Abrahantes, Penta’s manager. It was his partner Willie Urbina.
Background Pony #CEC2
Oh F#ck Yeah! It’s nice to have a Full Crowd again on an AEW Show, man I know the Double Or Nothing Crowd should be Wonderful Stuff! :D

#AEWonTNT #AEWDynamite #AllEliteWrestling #AEWDoN #DoubleOrNothing
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide