Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ciaran in topic New Lunar Republic

Ciaran
ラ・ゼッタ - For supporting the site
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Senior Moderator
友情は魔法だ
[@Toastypk](/forums/meta/topics/new-lunar-republic?post_id=5596039#post_5596039)
I didn't choose to be a Lunar Guardian. That role, like so many roles I've played in my life, was chosen for me.

And I rose to that call, unquestioningly.

It didn't fit at first. It seemed to be a conflict in search of a meaning. But as I joined in with those on the front lines I learned that I could upload more images in a single hour than I had in a year. And I remembered that I could draw. And I could help others do the same.

But as I grew to that role, and as that role became an integral part of who I am, I found myself becoming something more like the me that I wanted to be. As if this was who I always was meant to be.

I found companionship and even friendship with my fellow Lunar Guardians, and learned to appreciate and .. yes .. even respect those on the other side. But above all it became clear to me that this was less of an accident, and perhaps more of a destiny. A destiny that I did not choose, but by accepting was able to grow and to find myself more happy, more enthusiastic, and more confident.

And, at the end of the day, when all was done and the trials of the day were behind us, I was proud to stand tall, and be counted, as one of those who stood on the side of ...

Well, the side of us.

Long may we wave!

![medium](https://derpicdn.net/badges/2023/4/10/e98a9ff0-d7cf-11ed-9443-02420a020002.svg)

So, to whomever was responsible, I say; Thank you. Please feel free to do it again.
No reason given
Edited by Ciaran