Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Report site bugs here

Algebroot Neogears
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The syntax for "no parse" doesn't even need the brackets despite everything saying they are needed. For example, =="This is not parsed and there is no brackets attached":/example==

They otherwise "[don't cause issues with links":](/example) so I have used this method a couple of times. Recently, I noticed that the syntax list actually intends to say the brackets are important, so now I imagine =="them not requiring the brackets":/example== is a bug that needed to be fixed.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
The syntax for "no parse" doesn't even need the brackets despite everything saying they are needed. For example, =="This is not parsed and there is no brackets attached":/example==

They otherwise "don't cause issues with links":/example so I have been usinged this method for a whicouple nowf times. Recently, I noticed that the syntax list actually intends to say the brackets are important, so now I imagine =="them not requiring the brackets":/example== is a bug that needed to be fixed.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears