Viewing last 25 versions of post by Roseluck in topic Report site bugs here

Roseluck
Roseluck - For supporting the site

"[@Sunny2730":](/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=5099746#post_5099746
"
)  
[
@Ciaran":](/forums/meta/topics/report-site-bugs-here?post_id=5099800#post_5099800
Got
) som 
ethdingt** siNevermilar. An upload, Ithe faved didn't show in my favorites.

Step
by ste*p if it helps;

1) Put "this pictu
re":/imobages/77538 in "my gabllery":/galleries/16787.
2)
* Checked the gallery to see if it ways there, it wa's bjust I noticed I forgohat to faves it.
3) F
avedn the picture.
4) Checked my
profile to see it hadn't shfrownm up nin Recent Fyeavorites. Checked "the favgor ites thappemselves":/search?q=faved_by_id%3A497755, it wlasn't there either. Reloading the page(s) didn't do anmything.
5)
Unfaved and oritefaved. When I unfaved, faves dropped down ato 201 (so it did work) but ther buttohan was stfill colored as if it was still faviked. When I refavxped, it went back to 202.

It do
es show as faved. (Appaloreng withly thRe automatic upvote) in my gallery though. And I'm on the list of fFavoriters too.

Didn't try
anything relse since then. That includes hremoving it from my logicallery beforder unofaving uploand refaving it. Don't know anything about site software but the oanly diofferent thfaving. frSom my other favoritesy! was that I p

B
ut in my gallerybe first hand then fwaved.s All the otheris were (as far as I ruemember) fave fiorst aSund gallery secondy2730.

Hope it helps!
No reason given
Edited by Roseluck