Report site bugs here

Dag1984

I can’t seem to view any of the “webm” videos on the site. Whenever I click on them I get a grey box with “No video with supported format and MIME type found” on it. I’m certain it’s not on my end as I’ve tried viewing webm videos on other sites and they’ve worked fine.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Not sure if I am interpreting this right, but I think the “You can only make a post once every 30 seconds” message is resetting the amount of time needed before posting again.
Neko Majin C
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Twilight's Westley
My notifications say there are two notifications, however, when I check on them, there is only one, and it is one that I already checked. Also, on the home page, it says I have nine notifications.
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
I now know that the “You can only post once every 30 seconds” message actually does reset the timer each time it appears. I imagine that is not supposed to happen.

I accidentally tried posting a post a few seconds too soon, and so I wait another 20 seconds before posting again, but then the message appears again. So then I tried waiting yet another 20 seconds then tried posting again. Still gives me the message. So I decided to wait for 35-40 more seconds instead. It is then that it actually posts. I actually counted the seconds on a clock, too.
ZGCBrony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I’m not sure if the problem I have is a Firefox issue or an issue with the site, but I haven’t been able to reproduce the issue on other sites.

I’ll be browsing the site and after a few minutes everything will refuse to load. After a few minutes it will work again but then stop again after another few minutes.

I’m using Firefox Beta 88. I’ve tried a fresh profile but it didn’t help. Other browsers work fine and Firefox 87 seems to work fine too. It could be a Firefox Beta bug, but I can’t seem to recreate the issue on other sites.
byte[]
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

Philomena Contributor
@ZGCBrony  
This is probably a HTTP3/QUIC-related issue. If as you say it really doesn’t happen in other browsers, you should try to get a network trace of what protocol version is being used from the inspector when the site does work…  
full
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
Not sure if it’s only me:

>>257411 appears correctly when in its thumbnail or embedded in a comment or forum post, but appears incorrectly when in its own page. The image is a correctly-oriented 600x800, but the image itself in its page is instead incorrectly shown sideways as what may be 800x600. The dimensions given in the text above the image are still correct though.
dualreason
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Picarto just had an update, could the Derpibooru Live tab get a similar update too please? It currently shows no artists online, but I’m watching the stream of someone right now who’s been online for over 20 minutes. This intermittent issue of falsely showing zero artists online has been going on for many months now, I’d really appreciate it if we could get a patch for that.

prior discussion on this issue
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide