Viewing last 25 versions of post by JP in topic Site Development Notification and Feedback Thread

JP
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -

I miss the show so much
[@Princess Celestia](/forums/meta/topics/site-development-notification-and-feedback-thread?post_id=5608636#post_5608636)

- A strange blue bar at the top on many pages, as already reported
- Badge lists are broken everywhere, like Moonlight Bloom reported already reported
- Small caps titles look a bit jarring
- I'm not too keen on circular profile images, but maybe that's just me?
- Tag "Implied by" lists are always visible, the checkbox does nothing.
- Tags don't have the Watch/Spoiler/Hide dropdowns (possibly related to the JS error in the console?)
- Tag shorthands box (below the tag editor) layout is completely broken.
- Fancy tag editing is absent. Only the plain editor seems to be available. Perhaps related to the JS error?
- "Save tags" and "Cancel" buttons below the tag editor are displayed with list bullets.
- Profile page link list is vertical, not horizontal, and it takes too much space. Perhaps this is the same bug that breaks the tag shorthands box?
- The profile badge list has too much padding
- In fact, everything on the profile page seems to have too much padding
- The tag search box (on the Tags page) and non-fancy tag editors have zero padding
- Paddings in general seem to be random. Some elements have lots of it, some have none.
- Generally, all buttons seem to always have CSS transitions enabled. No media queries are used to disable them when the browser is in "reduced motion" mode.
- The Galleries dropdown (on image pages) is clipped against the image info box, making them unusable
- The top bar search box still isn't stretched out. It should stretch itself as wide as possible, because there is plenty of room. Similarly, comment and forum post search boxes are tiny, unpadded and narrow boxes.
- Comment/forum post blockquotes are displayed without borders and their contents are hard to tell from non-quoted content. They need borders/background colors for visibility.
- Image comment counts are vertically misaligned compared to the other icons/numbers that are listed above images on list pages. The backgrounds of those statistics bars are also missing, which looks weird if the image is transparent (you can't tell where the image ends and statistics start).
- Speaking of backgrounds, various header/footer backgrounds are missing. There's lots of lines separating areas from each other, which is good, but some backgrounds would also be good.
- Perhaps there are too many boxes? For example, the list of comments/forum posts in your profile looks inconsistent, as the boxes touch each other, causing double borders to appear between the elements. If everything has to be in boxes, then some padding is needed between them.
-
This error shows up in the console on every page:
```
Uncaught TypeError: f(...) is null
ni https://beta.derpibooru.org/js/app-0750e0da38529d32af19a7ad02ff25fd.js?vsn=d:19
<anonymous> https://beta.derpibooru.org/js/app-0750e0da38529d32af19a7ad02ff25fd.js?vsn=d:27
Ht https://beta.derpibooru.org/js/app-0750e0da38529d32af19a7ad02ff25fd.js?vsn=d:1
<anonymous> https://beta.derpibooru.org/js/app-0750e0da38529d32af19a7ad02ff25fd.js?vsn=d:27
app-0750e0da38529d32af19a7ad02ff25fd.js:19:2887
```
Perhaps some of the breakage is caused by this as it halts JavaScript processing?

Using FF 125.0.3 on Kubuntu (with snaps wiped from the system).

I assume the lack of non-dark themes isn't permanent. You won't take Trixie Blue from me without repercussions.

No reason given
Edited by JP