Viewing last 25 versions of post by Harmony Gladebloom in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Harmony Gladebloom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Economist -
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
"[@PonyPon":](/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3556551#post_3556551
)  
I have absolutely no reason to believe why Hasbro would think adding Starlight Glimmer as a major character would boost profits; a significant chunk of the fandom has been displeased with her since she became a recurring major character [spoiler]such as ||(myself, for instance[/spoiluder]d)||.

Besides, Starlight Glimmer becoming a major character in G5 wouldn't really fit with what Hasbro's done for other MLP reboots. There is a fair chance she may get a background appearance or something as a callback to G4 though.
No reason given
Edited by Harmony Gladebloom
Harmony Gladebloom
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
"@PonyPon":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3556551#post_3556551
I have absolutely no reason to believe why Hasbro would think adding Starlight Glimmer as a major character would boost profits; a signoificant everybody ichunk of the fandom has been displeased with her since she became a recurring major character [spoiler]such as myself, for instance[/spoiler].
Besides, Starlight Glimmer becoming a major character in G5 wouldn't really fit with what Hasbro's done for other MLP reboots. There is a fair chance she may get a background appearance or something as a callback to G4 though.
No reason given
Harmony Gladebloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
"@PonyPon":/pony/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread/post/3556551#post_3556551
I have absolutely no reason to believe why Hasbro would think adding Starlight Glimmer as a major character would boost profits; not everybody in the fandom ihas been pleased with her since she became a recurring major character [spoiler]such as myself, for instance[/spoiler].
No reason given
Harmony Gladebloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
I have absolutely no reason to believe why Hasbro would think adding Starlight Glimmer as a major character would boost profits; not everybody in the fandom is pleased with her since she's becoame a recurring major character [spoiler]such as myself, for instance[/spoiler].
No reason given
Harmony Gladebloom
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Economist -

Hooves to Hearts! /<3)
I have absolutely no reason to believe why Hasbro would think adding Starlight Glimmer as a major character would boost profits; not everybody in the fandom is pleased with her since she's become a recurring major character [spoiler]such as myself, for instance[/spoiler].
No reason given