Viewing last 25 versions of post by Background Pony #6ABD in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Background Pony #6ABD
This is really self-indulging and I know it probably won't happen because of trademark issues but I'm just hoping for Gusty to be in G5 with a similar personality (that grumpy thing going on) since she's my favorite G1 pony. FiM knew what it was doing by calling her "Gusty the Great" because they how great she was...in a hypothetical G5 appearance she could stay a unicorn of course but she could probably make a good Pegasus because of her name.

Minty is a pretty likely important character tho, she's a really popular G3 character and like @GoodVibesGorgeous said they renewed the trademark until 2024. I'm honestly surprised she only appeared in theFiM show as a background pony in a short of all things, and an Applejack recolor no less.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6ABD
Background Pony #6ABD
This is really self-indulging and I know it probably won't happen because of trademark issues but I'm just hoping for Gusty to be in G5 with a similar personality (that grumpy thing going on) since she's my favorite G1 pony. FiM knew what it was doing by calling her "Gusty the Great" because sthe'sy show great she was...in a hypothetical G5 appearance she could stay a unicorn of course but she could probably make a good Pegasus because of her name.

Minty is a pretty likely important character tho, she's a really popular G3 character and like @GoodVibesGorgeous said they renewed the trademark until 2024. I'm honestly surprised she only appeared in the show as a background pony in a short of all things, and an Applejack recolor no less.
No reason given
Edited by Background Pony #6ABD