Viewing last 25 versions of post by xLeadMarex in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
"[@SparkleDash":](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5138016#post_5138016
[bq]
)  

>
Twilight was supposed to live forever[/bq]

Personally, I never liked immortality.

This isnt an AU thread but in my redesign of G4 that I am drawing, all princesses arent immortal anf they dont last 1000+ years. Instead, they all have the same age as any other pony and all a similar body height.

Especially since I hate Celestia-tall pony characters and immortality is depressing to me.

And as a genuine Princess Twilight Sparkle fan, I don't want her to be depressed or insane.
xD
No reason given
Edited by xLeadMarex
xLeadMarex
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~

Extremely indecisive!
"@SparkleDash":/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5138016#post_5138016
[bq]Twilight was supposed to live forever[/bq]
Personally, I never liked immortality.
This isnt an AU thread but in my redesign of G4 that I am drawing, all princesses arent immortal anf they dont last 1000+ years. Instead, they all have the same age as any other pony and all a similar body height.

Especially since I hate Celestia-tall pony characters and immortality is depressing to me. xD
No reason given
Edited by xLeadMarex