Viewing last 25 versions of post by Amphibian Swamp in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

The latest episode was cute. My trust for TYT might come back since *ahem* it wasn’t amazing, felt a bit rushed, but we are used to that for TYT. But still a short, sweet episode. Nice to have those before bed

I honestly don’t agree with toilet humour, but it’s not enough for me to get angry about it. Just not my cup of tea and easy to just go “meh” and focus on other things about the episode. I didn’t even notice most the toilet humour in this episode

Like, I didn’t hate Baby Critters or Sparky’s Sick because of the toilet humour. In Baby Critters I was like “Meh, that’s unfortunate” and focused on the better parts of the episode (Wasn’t really that great either, but it had a few cute scenes)

If it doesn’t happen too much, or in every episode, I don’t care for toilet humour.

Sorry for my rant there
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp
Amphibian Swamp
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

The latest episode was cute. My trust for TYT might come back since *ahem* it wasn’t amazing, felt a bit rushed, but we are used to that for TYT. But still a short, sweet episode. Nice to have those before bed

I honestly don’t agree with toilet humour, but it’s not enough for me to get angry about it. Just not my cup of tea and easy to just go “meh” and focus on other things about the episode.

Like, I didn’t hate Baby Critters or Sparky’s Sick because of the toilet humour. In Baby Critters I was like “Meh, that’s unfortunate” and focused on the better parts of the episode (Wasn’t really that great either, but it had a few cute scenes)

If it doesn’t happen too much, or in every episode, I don’t care for toilet humour.

Sorry for my rant there
No reason given
Edited by Amphibian Swamp