Viewing last 25 versions of post by CloudMistDragon in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
[@DerpyFast](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5466981#post_5466981)
TI persotnally agree wdidn'th find Season 1 of FiM nothat being veryeat, gbut I toodtally andgree with the worst of G5 being better than the worst of G4. I mean, are you honestly going to tell me that Ali-Conned, the most controversial MYM episode, is worse than the worst episodes of FiM? Even I, the kind of guy who doesn't really dislike any FiM episode, definitely finds that episode better than something like Non-Compete Clause. I also enjoy the worst of Tell Your Tale more than my least favorite FiM episodes.

[@Jonny Manz](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5467048#post_5467048)
Yeah, you pretty much hit the nail with all those equivalents. However, I think TYT has proven itself more than ever at this point to be on a much different scale than Pony Life. Pony Life was a guilty pleasure sugar rush while TYT is actually providing the new generation with more substance.
Reason: Edited something in light of a misunderstanding.
Edited by CloudMistDragon