Viewing last 25 versions of post by CloudMistDragon in topic MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread

CloudMistDragon
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

Misty Shadow
[@river mines](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5533889#post_5533889)
> [@CloudMistDragon](/forums/pony/topics/mlp-g5-discussion-and-speculation-thread?post_id=5533884#post_5533884)
> I don't think she stole the magic, at first I liked the idea because I thought the creation of the crystals would have a cool story behind it.
>
> But no Twilight create the crystals because supposedly Opaline is the great ultimate threat of Equestria when in the show she is a very stupid villain with zero sense of threat.

Don't forget that Opaline was at full power during Twilight's time. Appearances can be deceiving too, the way they have her "act dumb" in the show is for comic relief. She was definitely a threat to the Mane 5 in Missing the Mark.
Reason: Added a detail.
Edited by CloudMistDragon