Viewing last 25 versions of post by Algebroot Neogears in topic Rank the episodes/seasons.

Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"[@Background Pony #44E1":](/forums/pony/topics/rank-the-episodes-seasons?post_id=5066496#post_5066496
[bq="Background
) Pony 

>
#44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]
Something that I would put far too much effort into for my own good, as there are 220+ episodes, which are 20+ minutes of length *_**each_***. And not only do I have to rewatch every episode, but I also have to make sure my opinions on each episode are final by the time I finish watching all of them. (m

M
aking a ranking list likely I thaveis to waill tchake s*fomrever* ofor them _yet again_ too) make.
No reason given
Edited by Algebroot Neogears
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Background Pony #44E1":/forums/pony/topics/rank-the-episodes-seasons?post_id=5066496#post_5066496
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something that I would put far too much effort into for my own good, as there are 220+ episodes and specials, which are 20+ minutes of length *_each_*. And not only do I have to rewatch every episode, but I also have to make sure my opinions on each episode are final by the time I finish watching all of them (making it likely I have to watch some of them _yet again_ too).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
"@Background Pony #44E1":/forums/pony/topics/rank-the-episodes-seasons?post_id=5066496#post_5066496
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something that I would put far too much effort into for my own good, as there are 220+ episodes and specials, which are 20+ minutes of length *_each_*,. fAnd nort monly do I have to reliwatch every episode, but I alyso rhankve tho make sure m,y opiniotns ton meach episode are final by the tiome I finish watching all owf Ithem (making it likely I have to watch some of them _yequt allygain_ too).
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something that I would put far too much effort into for my own good, as there are 2200+ episodes and specials, which are 20+ minutes of length *_each_*, for me to reliably rank them, not to mention how I like some of them equally.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something toohat lI wonguld put foar me too reliablymuch liseffort winthout cfonstantlr my reorgawnizin good, everyas thing foer e achre 200+ episode.s I doan'td havspe the becialst, memory which aren it20+ cominutes tof mlemorizing the *_each_*, fontr ment tof every selingabley episode, randk there may, alsnot be ato lmeasntion a fehow I like some of them equally.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something too long for me to reliably list without constantly reorganizing everything for each episode. I don't have the best memory when it comes to memorizing the content of every single episode, and there may also be at least a few I like equally, so I can't really rank them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something too long for me to reliably list without constantly reorganizing everything for each episode. I don't have the best memory when it comes to memorizing the content of every single episode, and there may also be at least a few I like equally, so I can't really rank them.
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something too long for me to reliably list without constantly reorganizing everything for each episode. I don't have the best memory when it comes to memorizing the content of every single episode.

But here is my list of seasons, from best to worst:

Season 1
Season 3
Season 4
Season 2
Season 7
Season 9
Season 6
Season 5
Season 8
No reason given
Algebroot Neogears
Artist -
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Sci-fi & Dragons
[bq="Background Pony #44E1"] What would your best/worst list look like? [/bq]Something too long for me to reliably list without constantly reorganizing everything for each episode. I don't have the best memory when it comes to memorizing the content of every single episode.

But here is my list of seasons, from best to worst:

Season 1
Season 3
Season 4
Season 2
Season 7
Season 9
Season 56
Season 65
Season 8
No reason given