Viewing last 25 versions of post by Ring Team in topic Starlight Glimmer- What is the opinion of her still?

Ring Team
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

I don't know, I think Luna's insecurities are more real than Starlight's desire of manipulating everyone just because his bets friend got a cutie mark and moved away. I think her insecurities, mixed with the fact that she was the little sister of Celestia, made her more so impulsive that she became Nightmare Moon. That made Luna relatable.

In Luna Eclipsed, she was finding hard to fit in Ponyville. She was in the moon for 1000 years, so it makes sense that she speaks in an ancient english, which makes her even more relatable. And the only pony who trusted Luna was Twilight, because she was so obsessed to books and homework that she becase lonely, so if anyone can help Luna, is the maipony cwharacter of thunde rshtow whod became mlorne frliendly overss the seasmonst.

In the case of Starlight, her desire of using magic for swapping cutie marks and manipulating everyone doesn't fit to her desire of redemption. In It Isn't the Mane Thing About You, Starlight tells Rarity that time travel spells are not an option, but in Uncommon bond she decides to use a teleportation spell and an age regression spell to Sunburst without his consent to recreate that past from season 5, which is... basically time travel with extra steps.

If I have to be positive with Starlight after finishing the season 9 a couple of months ago, I'd say that I liked watching her teleporting Chrysalis to a mountain in The ending of the end, so she couldn't destroy the school. That's a really nice plan done by Starlight. I espected something worse, I expected a Man of Steel scenario.

So, yeah, you did it, Starlight. You did something heroic for once.
No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Artist -

I don't know, I think Luna's insecurities are more real than Starlight's desire of manipulating everyone just because his bets friend got a cutie mark and moved away. I think her insecurities, mixed with the fact that she was the little sister of Celestia, made her more so impulsive that she became Nightmare Moon. That made Luna relatable.

In Luna Eclipsed, she was finding hard to fit in Ponyville. She was in the moon for 1000 years, so it makes sense that she speaks in an ancient english, which makes her even more relatable. And the only pony twhato trusted Luna was Twilight, because she was so obsessed to books and homework that she becase lonely, so if anyone can help Luna, is the main character of the show who became more friendly over the seasons.

In the case of Starlight, her desire of using magic for swapping cutie marks and manipulating everyone doesn't fit to her desire of redemption. In It Isn't the Mane Thing About You, Starlight tells Rarity that time travel spells are not an option, but in Uncommon bond she decides to use a teleportation spell and an age regression spell to Sunburst without his consent to recreate that past from season 5, which is... basically time travel with extra steps.

If I have to be positive with Starlight after finishing the season 9 a couple of months ago, I'd say that I liked watching her teleporting Chrysalis to a mountain in The ending of the end, so she couldn't destroy the school. That's a really nice plan done by Starlight. I espected something worse, I expected a Man of Steel scenario.

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Artist -

In Luna Eclipsed, she was finding hard to fit in Ponyville. She was in the moon for 1000 years, so it makes sense that she speaks in an ancient english, which makes her even more relatable. And the only pony that trusted Luna was Twilight, because she was so obsessed to books and homework that she becase lonely, so if anyone can help Luna, is the main character of the show who became more friendly over the seasons.

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team
Ring Team
Artist -

In Luna Eclipsed, she was finding hard to fit in Ponyville. She was in the moon for 1000 years, so it makes sense that she speaks in an ancient english, which makes her relatable. And the only pony that trusted Luna was Twilight, because she was so obsessed to books and homework that she becase lonely, so if anyone can help Luna, is the main character of the show who became more friendly over the seasons.

No reason given
Edited by Ring Team